News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 19, 2011, 09:49:26 AM
I hope that don't hire that kid who is the offense coordinator for St. Louis....He's too young and he SUCKS.
Oh NOOOOOO... not McDaniels he totally sucks...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

ACUDANUT

moparstuart

Its raider hater week and today is the day , Hope my lowly chefs can pull it off !!!!!      ROMEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bull

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ACUDANUT

The70RT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 25, 2011, 09:47:08 AM
At least it was not a boring game.  :Twocents:

You mean like when we beat them 28-0 earlier in the year?

Charger440RDN

Next week will be the first and only time I will root for the Chiefs. Please beat the hell out of Tebow so the Raiders can win the division.  :icon_smile_big: Of couse we still have to beat the Chargers.

Budnicks

Quote from: bull on December 24, 2011, 10:21:49 PM
:nana:

not to rub it in, but  :nana: :nana: sorry KC guys, I had to do that, you know every thing just fell in place for the Raiders this week, their the only team to win in the AFC west Saturday, KC & San Diego are eliminated, now they can be spoilers... Beat the crap out of Denver next week we will be in your debt...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

The70RT

I don't care who gets in, BUT who ever does will lose first round anyway  :icon_smile_blackeye:

bull

Quote from: The70RT on December 26, 2011, 12:45:05 PM
I don't care who gets in, BUT who ever does will lose first round anyway  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Usually that's the case, but not always...

The 1980 Oakland Raiders were the first Wild Card team to win a Super Bowl.

The70RT

Yeah but they were 11-5, only two teams that had 9 wins ever made it to the SB...and they both lost  :-\

bull

Quote from: The70RT on December 26, 2011, 04:45:58 PM
Yeah but they were 11-5, only two teams that had 9 wins ever made it to the SB...and they both lost  :-\

Don't worry. I'm not holding my breath. :P

chargermike

lets go broncos beat the chiefs and make the play offs. go tebow. its great to see a football player who is about the team instead of himself. dont give a shit about the praying thing. i hate religion any way. but the guy is a good person and a team player. so sick of the me me me players of today. tim is good for the sport. but i guess if your an ass hole or rapist or dog killer or shoot your self in the leg or just talk shit all the time or take pictures of your junk and e-mail it or buy hookers and coke in a motel or on and on you cant be liked in the NFL. i can see why every one hates tim. HE HAS NO BAGGAGE. so go ahead love the ass holes of the sport world. ill take a nice person who has a team mind. GOOOOO BRONCOS. grew up in a bronco family. parnets have had season tickets since 1965. we bleed blue and orange.  :2thumbs: :nana:

nvrbdn

im with you on the idiots of sports. money and fame seem to do that to these people of all sports. it goes from "i love the fans, the teammates, and the city that make me what i am"  to " i am the greatest, and if you want to watch me, you owe me. i am great." tebow is a great person (right now). he is talented. he's good for the sport (if he doesnt get sucked into all the hype).and just like the guys that put their praise in themselfs for being so great,he has the right to use his stage to place his praise where he feels fit. i wish the idiots would quit comparing him to montana,rodgers,marino,manning and the rest of the great QB's until he has been in the league for a few months.and i just wish he could have gone to a team i could stand to root for. :nana: GO CHIEFS :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

I hope Kyle Orton gets his revenge in Denver.  Go Chiefs.

The70RT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 01, 2012, 11:28:20 AM
I hope Kyle Orton gets his revenge in Denver.  Go Chiefs.

Im with you  :2thumbs: as far as the Tebow thing goes more power to him. Just because he prays doesnt make him win....other players pray too so is god picking sides?....not. God is only helping in the 4th quarter anyway  :rofl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ6vat1DIRI

nvrbdn

the faders are trying to hand it to the donkeys without a win. :shruggy: oh well, chiefs d better tighten up. givin up way too many yards on the ground. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

adauto

Weeeellllll Pack won, but i'll admit Detriot got robbed on a bad call on a TD.
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

The70RT

Quote from: adauto on January 01, 2012, 05:33:42 PM
Weeeellllll Pack won, but i'll admit Detriot got robbed obn a bad call on a TD.

Packers D suck. Looks like it will all fall an Rodgers to get them to the big dance. I would be worried about the Saints though.

nvrbdn

atlanta's offense is lookin good today too. with green bay playin the way they are, could be a bumpy road.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

No fairytail ending. 63 yards. passing  :smilielol: we may be out but its always a good day when the broncos and raiders both lose.

nvrbdn

no no no not this time  :lol: no 4th quarter magic. but with palmers pass for a pic just now. the donkeys will probably back their way in.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 01, 2012, 07:19:10 PM
no no no not this time  :lol: no 4th quarter magic. but with palmers pass for a pic just now. the donkeys will probably back their way in.

Denver lost its last three, probably lose the next game as well.