News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 11, 2012, 02:25:09 PM
i would almost be afraid to post for any game being a cake walk over denver. any odds yet? havent checked, but unless the points are small, they could cover them. :2thumbs:
You know as much as I dislike Denver & I don't think Tim Tebow is the prototypical NFL type QB we all want to see sometimes, he's a winner... As much as I don't like it, I don't think I will betting against him &/or Denver either, as much as I think Patriots will put a whooping on them, I won't be betting on it... I just want or wish for the TEXANS & 49er's to make it to the Super Bowl, not dissing any other teams or players, it's just my wishes, not to see another Patriots vs Giants Super Bowl   :Twocents: my opinion, ha ha, that & a buck & a half, will get you a cup of joe at Denny's
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

chargermike

my broncos are still in it. they win. when they need to win. hate him if you want but tebow gives it what hes got. glad he is our QB. in my family we bleed blue and orange. been a bronco fan since 65. would love to see a broncos and giants super bowl. i married a jersey girl who bleeds blue and red.  next year we will see  what tebow got. GOOOOOOO BRONCOS.  colorado born and proud. :cheers:

nvrbdn

ah, we dont hate tebow. as stated, without him the bronco's are settin at home like our teams are. we just hate the bronco's :smilielol: :smilielol: i dont feel the bronco's will win today, but would love to see the pat's go down no matter who pulls it off. no matter what, tebow has had a good year he can be happy with, and the bronco fans found a reason to believe.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: chargermike on January 14, 2012, 07:37:23 AM
my broncos are still in it. they win. when they need to win. hate him if you want but tebow gives it what hes got. glad he is our QB. in my family we bleed blue and orange. been a bronco fan since 65. would love to see a broncos and giants super bowl. i married a jersey girl who bleeds blue and red.  next year we will see  what tebow got. GOOOOOOO BRONCOS.  colorado born and proud. :cheers:

Yeah yeah yeah....you keep saying that. There are lots of dedicated Chiefs fans as well, I was born 60 miles from the stadium and i'm not gonna change either. After tonight you will really be bleeding   :cheers:

Oh yeah found this on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMU18AWujGU
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

someone needs to tell the donkeys that half time is over :yesnod: brady bunch scored again.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nh_mopar_fan

Time to pull the starters.

When Tim called God, the phone in Belichick's office rang.  :smilielol:

472 R/T SE

WOW, talk about a behind the woodshed beating.

Yeah, I think it's Brady Quinn time.

This is what these Donkeys' ass' will look like on the ride home.

The70RT

TheGhost

Damn.  Was hoping the patriots would lose this one.

On the up side, at least all the Tebow talk should die down.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

nvrbdn

well, we definately found out how he works under pressure. the pass was wobbley, the option wasnt an option at all.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 14, 2012, 11:35:03 PM
well, we definately found out how he works under pressure. the pass was wobbley, the option wasnt an option at all.
Yep Tebow didn't look to good in that game, can't blame the loss on him alone though, he was a factor for sure, but not all him...  was Denver's defense, ever even on the field ?

nvrbdn

denvers d was weak at best. the blocking on offensive line got dismantled.tebow lacked time to set, and the option was busted up. everyone was covered. the defense for the pats definately practiced the option. someone took them to college. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

The70RT

ACUDANUT

Green bay just does not the best defense...Same goes for the Giants.

472 R/T SE

SF, Baltimore & da' Giants have the defense that's needed to win the SB.

All the Patriots can do is hope to outscore their opponent.  Sort of like what the Rams used to do when they had the "greatest show on turf" offense going.

Dans 68

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 17, 2012, 07:34:42 PM
SF, Baltimore & da' Giants have the defense that's needed to win the SB....

:iagree:  New England will probably not score more than 21 pts against the Ravens (which may be enough), and again not more than 21 against my 49'ers (which will not be enough).   :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Budnicks

Quote from: Dans 68 on January 17, 2012, 08:42:50 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 17, 2012, 07:34:42 PM
SF, Baltimore & da' Giants have the defense that's needed to win the SB....

:iagree:  New England will probably not score more than 21 pts against the Ravens (which may be enough), and again not more than 21 against my 49'ers (which will not be enough).   :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
I like your thinking....

472 R/T SE

Normally I'd pick the Ravens to win but they've lost on the road this year against some pretty stinky teams, not KC Chiefs stinky, but stinky.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

I thought Denver loved Tebow...Why Manning....Hell, we need him worse. :brickwall:

nvrbdn

we dont need no stinkin manning................we have. :scratchchin:................we have.......... :scratchchin:.....  ...............  what the heck, we have nothing. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House