News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OH MY OH MY

Started by moparjohn, July 25, 2005, 06:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparjohn

I can't belive that the old site is, is gone?!. Well I hope that everyone that I have meet and coresponed with on D-C comes here, were ever this is. Troy, It was nice to meet you at Carlise. welcome back to all my friends that come on. Moparjohn
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

69_500

Greetings there John. Hey how are you enjoying that literature on sunroof cars?

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

MoparYoungGun

69_500

have you got your power window situation fixed? I mean you were neading some NOS plastic right?

moparjohn

69500, haven't had time to read it through, yes looking for the white plastic clips that close on the window switches, GREAT to be back. Now I just got to get my pic back. Moparjohn
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Silver R/T

welcome, enjoy your stay
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69_500

ah your pic of your sunroof open? I don't have that exact one but I do have a few of your car, close ups of the roof even.

Troy

Hi John!

Was your avatar taken from the pic I took last year? I'll send it to you if you want (or I could post it if I find it soon).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.