News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gary's Steering Wheel

Started by chargerkid, December 10, 2007, 03:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid

I just received the steering wheel from Gary's Steering Wheel Restorations in Carlisle, PA.  The steering wheel was a tillt wheel out of a 72 Dodge Charger.  I must say this thing looks Fabulous.  By no means was it cheap, you pay what you get.  He does an EXCELLENT job and I highly recommend him.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

six-tee-nine

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

SFRT

Coincidentally, I got  a real nice steering wheel off a guy in Illinois last week. 430.00. seemed like a lot but t I am very happy with it.

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hotrod98

I used to buy complete cars with nice steering wheels for $430.  :'(

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

TUFCAT

Was the guy in Illinois Ken Burbach? His stuff is excellent.  BTW, I would also recommend Garys, or Doug Lepak a.k.a "The Steering Wheel Guy".

SFRT

no..he was George Lyons...Once I got the wheel I asked if he had other stuff, but apparently he rarely does Charger stuff, so it sort of a fluke I guess. I think this wheel came off his son's parts car or something.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

keepat

Gary's restored my steering wheel and also did a awesome job! :yesnod:

six-tee-nine

@ keepat

To be unpolite.......wat did ya pay to get it that way it looks  :drool5:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

70charger_boy

Quote from: six-tee-nine on December 11, 2007, 03:01:41 PM
@ keepat

To be unpolite.......wat did ya pay to get it that way it looks  :drool5:

Every square inch of Pat's car is  :drool5: :drool5:

keepat

This is what I send them along with the base and red dye. They restored the wheel, base, and sold me a restored horn button for $600 with shipping
Pat

TUFCAT

FYI everyone -  check out some of the detailed images posted by Doug of "The Steering Wheel Guy" in this thread.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,36526.0.html

chargerkid

I will get some pics of the wheel soon.  The wheel is a very hard steering wheel to find.  It's a rimblow steering wheel.