News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who makes new 69 Charger grill centers?

Started by professor-patrick, December 11, 2007, 02:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

professor-patrick

Not the trim "I" piece, but the actual plastic grille?  I know Charger Specialties "does" but they can't tell me when they will have any available.  Anyone else make them?  Thanks.
Dr. Patrick Hagerman
Lead Designer - Scotlea Hot Rods
www.scotlea.com

Mike DC

I dunno. 

These things were supposed to already be out there a long time ago. 
1968/69 Charger grille plastic parts have been "in the works" longer than the cure for cancer.

69_500

How much are the repros'? And how much is an origional one going for these days? Not that my 500 would use one, but just curious.

1969chargerrtse

Not been any good news on the repro grilles.  Here's my thread from a while ago.   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,36149.0.html
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

bobfist

www.bobfist.com
Muscle Car Restorations & Reproduction
Sweden

Lennard

Quote from: professor-patrick on December 11, 2007, 02:18:30 PM
Not the trim "I" piece, but the actual plastic grille?  I know Charger Specialties "does" but they can't tell me when they will have any available.  Anyone else make them?  Thanks.
He probably found a used center piece after 4 1/2 years.

grizparker

Quote from: Lennard on June 09, 2012, 08:01:45 AM
He probably found a used center piece after 4 1/2 years.

But there are others like me who are still looking.  Thanks for the info...
'69 Charger R/T 440 Magnum - F8 White Hat Special