News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A-pillar molding question.

Started by NYCMille, December 18, 2007, 07:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Does anyone have GOOD pictures of how the A-pillar on Daytona's fit on? I am looking for as may pics as I can find, the more pics the better.

Thanks guys - Mike

hemi68charger

Hey Mike...
Even though it's not a Daytona, I'll take some pictures or post some already made from my wingless wonder Dana.....  Those poor poor C500's...........   :icon_smile_big:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 18, 2007, 11:02:28 AM
Hey Mike...
Even though it's not a Daytona, I'll take some pictures or post some already made from my wingless wonder Dana.....  Those poor poor C500's...........   :icon_smile_big:

Troy
troy anytime you tired of looking at that poor 500 just send it my way
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Are you gonna show us any pictures of this car or are we gonna have to wait till the end?  :popcrn:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

QuoteAre you gonna show us any pictures of this car or are we gonna have to wait till the end?   

:scratchchin:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 18, 2007, 03:55:47 PM
Here is the A-pillar thread   :thumbs:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,20599.0.html

Paul
in St. Paul

That is a good ref thread for Charger 500 / Daytona A-Pillar chrome moldings.

If you want more pictures, I took a lot during the removal of the moldings from my C500... let me know if you want me to post them.

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

hemi68charger

Here are some pics.. As you can see, the screws that attach to the door side of the A-pillar are under the door seal channel. So, the door seal channel has to be removed.. I believe the screws under the windshield weather strip are screwed in as well, albeit mine aren't.. I think there's a picture Allen posted with his windshield out.. No Allen?

Troy

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection