News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Connection Problems

Started by Drache, July 25, 2005, 08:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

anyone else having problems connecting to this site?

QuoteConnection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

matt43

Kinda slow sometimes, otherwise no prob...

Charge It!

tomonty

It has happened to me several times today. I wait about a minute and try it again, and then it is fine.  :shruggy:
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

tomonty

Hey Silver, you get your post count wiped out too??
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Drache

Quote from: tomonty on July 25, 2005, 09:09:47 PM
Hey Silver, you get your post count wiped out too??

Don't Rub It In!  :icon_smile_dead:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

tomonty

Drache

I hope No one like Troy takes this the wrong way since it was done for fun....  :devil:

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mefirst

MoparYoungGun

No problemo foro meo tonighto :lol: , I think I might need to learn Spanish!

Troy

Quote from: Drache on July 25, 2005, 08:57:39 PM
anyone else having problems connecting to this site?

QuoteConnection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Actually, if you're seeing that message then you *ARE* connected to the site. That's what is displaying the error message for you. I'll check into it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Telvis

I haven't had any problems at all. It's much faster than the old site.

Silver R/T

Quote from: Drache on July 25, 2005, 09:18:01 PM
I hope No one like Troy takes this the wrong way since it was done for fun.... :devil:

just someone couldnt take that they got less posts that someone else... which happens on everyday basis in US.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

Hey Troy, so that flagrent poster software's workin then..  ;)

Troy

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 25, 2005, 10:32:45 PM
Quote from: Drache on July 25, 2005, 09:18:01 PM
I hope No one like Troy takes this the wrong way since it was done for fun.... :devil:

just someone couldnt take that they got less posts that someone else... which happens on everyday basis in US.

I could just delete all the posts instead of playing with numbers...

I really don't care how many posts anyone has. I know what the real number is and it takes 5 seconds to change it back. I don't know too many people who are really concerned with the number of posts they have any way. I seriously doubt if anyone is jealous or can't take it. I did it in fun but if you want to whine about it I can just leave it that way and/or have it periodically reset.

Troy

Recharger

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 25, 2005, 10:32:45 PM

What does that even mean??   ???

Drache

Troy if you read right above that picture you might understand about it:

QuoteI hope No one like Troy takes this the wrong way since it was done for fun.... 

I know what you did was for run and whne Silver R/T wrote me a PM telling me I only had only one post I was really surprised but I wasn't upset about it. I did that picture as a joke... it was not meant to be anything serious... thus the "it was done for fun" comment.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Troy

Quote from: Drache on July 25, 2005, 10:59:53 PM

QuoteI hope No one like Troy takes this the wrong way since it was done for fun....

I know what you did was for run and whne Silver R/T wrote me a PM telling me I only had only one post I was really surprised but I wasn't upset about it. I did that picture as a joke... it was not meant to be anything serious... thus the "it was done for fun" comment.

I know - it wasn't directed at you (except maybe the "I did it in fun" part). I even saw the little :-P in the picture which I thought was a nice touch...:icon_smile_big:

Troy

Drache

Oh... ok NOW I feel like a dork....  :slap: <---- I'm on the right, Troy on the left...
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Troy

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: MoparYoungGun on July 25, 2005, 10:07:54 PM

why you say that ? :D
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Drache

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 26, 2005, 01:01:44 AM
Quote from: MoparYoungGun on July 25, 2005, 10:07:54 PM

why you say that ? :D

So he can bug you? I dunno...
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

MoparYoungGun

Dunno, I guess cause I don't know Spanish. The only Spanish I learned when I went down to Mexico with my Dad and other family was cerveza! I didn't mean anything by it Nacho, sorry it you took it the wrong way.

psykicpup

Is everyone feeling a little tetchy today then?  ::)
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: psykicpup on July 26, 2005, 10:28:20 AM
Is everyone feeling a little tetchy today then?   ::)
I would say it's more like mis-interpreted reading...Nacho did include one of these ---> :D <--- which led me to believe he was being carcastic...yep, that's what I'm-a-thinkin' alright.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MoparYoungGun

I never was good at picking up sarcasm on message boards. Well, seeing as how he was being sarcastic, meo donto knowo anyo bettero :icon_smile_big: !

Drache

tetchy?

carcastic?

Are these new words in our language? :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

tomonty

tetch ·y also tech ·y   
adj. tetch ·i ·er, tetch ·i ·est
Peevish; testy: “As a critic gets older, he or she usually grows more tetchy and limited in responses” (James Wolcott).

Carcastic isn't a word though :icon_smile_big:

Drache

Quote from: tomonty on July 26, 2005, 06:45:18 PM
tetch ·y also tech ·y     
Peevish; testy: “As a critic gets older, he or she usually grows more tetchy and limited in responses” (James Wolcott).

Learn something new everyday I guess....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Silver R/T

Quote from: Troy on July 25, 2005, 11:02:48 PM
Quote from: Drache on July 25, 2005, 10:59:53 PM

I know - it wasn't directed at you (except maybe the "I did it in fun" part). I even saw the little :-P in the picture which I thought was a nice touch...:icon_smile_big:

Troy

I dont know..no hard feelings, I just dont really take it well when people f(9k with me for no apparent reason unless its FastbackJon :) whom I give even more shit back

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Man my threads ALWAYS get hijacked....  :bawling:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

MoparYoungGun

psykicpup

Quote from: Drache on July 26, 2005, 07:06:25 PM
Quote from: tomonty on July 26, 2005, 06:45:18 PM
tetch ·y also tech ·y     

Learn something new everyday I guess....

did think of a witty response but if I did yoy might get more than tetchy Drache & I mustnt annoy my mentor

with love DFPA

DFPA and proud of it!

Drache

Quote from: psykicpup on July 27, 2005, 01:48:28 PM

did think of a witty response but if I did yoy might get more than tetchy Drache & I mustnt annoy my mentor

with love DFPA

You're all in trouble now! I got my own Apprentice!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

psykicpup

we have to stick together...'it's a jungle out there!' lol

:-*DFPA

DFPA and proud of it!