News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going to Vegas for the first time next week, Anything car related going on

Started by DodgeChargerNeeded, October 03, 2005, 11:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

This will be my first trip ever to Las Vegas and was just wondering if there is anything Car related going on there or anything that should be seen by a first timer but it doesn't have to be car related just something cool to do.
Jeff

Brock Samson

DodgeChargerNeeded

Hey, it just so happens we are staying at the Imperial Palace and that is part of the reason.
Jeff

Brock Samson

ramit

Just make sure you do not pay to get in to the museum.  They always have people down in the lobby handing out free passes, otherwise it costs you like $7.00 I think.

Mudhawg

Wynn's a shop in the hotel that sell Ferrari's and Maserati's.  That is super cool. You have to go during the day.  Also I think it is at Caesars there is a shop that sells exotics and Muscle cars, too.  Its sweet.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: BigBlockSam on October 04, 2005, 07:15:47 PM
legal prostitution

And this has what to do with cars?

Oh, and prostitution isn't legal in Vegas, only in some counties north of there.

Lowprofile

Quote from: Vainglory on October 04, 2005, 07:21:38 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on October 04, 2005, 07:15:47 PM
legal prostitution

And this has what to do with cars?

Oh, and prostitution isn't legal in Vegas, only in some counties north of there.

You need a car to get to the Chicken Ranch......ah, so I've heard? :devil: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

BigBlockSam

QuoteYou need a car to get to the Chicken Ranch......ah, so I've heard?   
:smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img