News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm thinking about having a girl I know pose w/ my General when done...

Started by Charger Aficionado, October 04, 2005, 12:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I know this gal that takes a few pix...   Whaddya think of her?     ::)  I liked that Eliza Dushku idea, and she is the closest I knew of...

I sorta like this outfit even thought it has too many stars... but that hat has to go...   I would Frey shorts alot at bottom with wire brush:
http://www.3wishes.com/country.asp

Crystal:

Chargerguy74

WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Mefirst

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Chargerguy74 on October 04, 2005, 01:01:29 AM
you know her, or you know her ;)
  No, not like that guys...   :smash:

Doesn't her hair in the 2nd pic just scream Daisy?  Looks alot like it...

Vainglory, Esq.

Do it dude!  Suggest a bikini and if you have to, work up from there.

Man, I should see if I can get some chicks to pose with ... with .... ummmmmm....

Damn.

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

inhrmswy

Brock Samson

SeattleCharger

She has a great look for a daisy type model.  Down to earth, etc., and attractive. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

chargerhunter

68 Charger R/T clone 440/4spd
converted to '69 General Lee

68 Charger 383/727

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 04, 2005, 11:46:46 AM
She's fine but i'd like to see a smile perhaps?.. :shruggy:
  Catherine ALWAYS smiled...   Here I wanna re-create this shot:

Quote from: Vainglory on October 04, 2005, 03:13:01 AM
Do it dude! Suggest a bikini and if you have to, work up from there.
::)  Here is the "Daisy Duke" Bikini:  http://www.goldtan.com/Chica2003/53.html
  I don't wanna go that... ____  I don't know...  I would never ask a girl to do something she isn't comfortable with, but I do know guys want skin...  errrrgh...  Mabye me and 493 will have enough pix for a calender???  Did he ever make one???

RD

there is nothing wrong with showing skin.  it is totally natural ya know :D  now her in her B-day suit, well that would just be an added plus.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Old Moparz

Quote from: RD on October 04, 2005, 02:26:46 PM
there is nothing wrong with showing skin.   it is totally natural ya know :D   now her in her B-day suit, well that would just be an added plus.

It wouldn't scratch the paint like those pocket rivets & zippers either.
               Bob                

RD

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 04, 2005, 02:30:56 PM

so true, damn OM, your a genius, a fricken genius.  I hope CA is taking notes here.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Old Moparz

Quote from: RD on October 04, 2005, 02:32:23 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on October 04, 2005, 02:30:56 PM

so true, damn OM, your a genius, a fricken genius.   I hope CA is taking notes here.

No genius, I just worry too much about preventing needless accidents & carelessness.
               Bob                

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on October 04, 2005, 03:13:01 AM
Do it dude!   Suggest a bikini and if you have to, work up from there.

Man, I should see if I can get some chicks to pose with ... with .... ummmmmm....

Damn.

once i get the charger running, I have a couple of broads in mind.....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Vainglory, Esq.

This should be an added incentive to get that car running.  Seriously.  Get on that.

ramit

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Vainglory on October 04, 2005, 05:22:12 PM
This should be an added incentive to get that car running. Seriously. Get on that.
It's running, just needed a waterpump pulley and got GOUGED by 440source.com $49.99 plus $13.99 shipping...  Anyone got one???  Non-AC, Power Steering car.

Lowprofile

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 04, 2005, 09:27:00 AM
You had to post here & ask? What are you, retarded?

Be careful, he's got lots of guns!  LOL :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

andy74

laying on the hood like that old whitesnake video,but with no clothes on-that would be awesome!

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on October 04, 2005, 06:11:48 PM
This should be an added incentive to get that car running. Seriously. Get on that.
  It's running, just needed a waterpump pulley and got GOUGED by 440source.com $49.99 plus $13.99 shipping...   Anyone got one???   Non-AC, Power Steering car.

Not that I'm not looking forward to your car being done and this chick posing on it, but I was talking to Mojo.  I keep telling him to get on it.  He keeps giving lame excuses. :P

Lowprofile

Quote from: Vainglory on October 04, 2005, 07:23:07 PM
Quote from: Charger Aficionado on October 04, 2005, 06:11:48 PM
It's running, just needed a waterpump pulley and got GOUGED by 440source.com $49.99 plus $13.99 shipping...  Anyone got one???  Non-AC, Power Steering car.

Not that I'm not looking forward to your car being done and this chick posing on it, but I was talking to Mojo. I keep telling him to get on it. He keeps giving lame excuses. :P

Maybe you have to define "Get on it" more clearly for him?   :D :popcrn: :smilielol:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Vainglory, Esq.

Oh my dear lord.  Bad choice of words...

No offense meant, Mojo, but....  :puke: