News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

old DOH show-Daiseys Road Runner!!!

Started by 2fast4u, July 25, 2005, 11:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

Does anybody have any photos of the 2 cars she used in the earlier shows?  I know the first one was a 71/72 and then changed to a 73/74 but the same color I believe! Then they drove it off a cliff and got her a Jeep.   :rant:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

bull

Drache

I searched on Google for it! The first 40 links were wither message boards talking about it or about the PS2/Xbox game where in an episode you have to use Daisy's Roadrunner ro run someone off the road...
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Lightning

actually, you have them backwards.  The first one they used appeared in the second episode and was a '74, later on about a couple episodes later it was a '72.
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Wakko

There were four Daisy RRs...and none survived.    :'(
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

Quote from: Drache on July 26, 2005, 08:41:16 AM
I searched on Google for it! The first 40 links were wither message boards talking about it or about the PS2/Xbox game where in an episode you have to use Daisy's Roadrunner ro run someone off the road...

I have that game its doh return of the general lee
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

2fast4u

Thanks Lightning and Kgorney for the help!!   does anybody have any photos of the cars used? other then what we've allready seen!

Drache

There are very few pictures of the road runners Ive seen except screenshots from the show itself.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

wLc

In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same

2fast4u

Awesome wLc!!   how did you get those pics?   From a DVD?   thats some good shots of the car!   

Got any shots like that of the 74 also?   just curious!!   

thanks again!
2fast