News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on October 04, 2005, 09:08:48 PM
Apparently I almost vertical wormed Mojo's woman the other day after 16 or so beers...so maybe leave your wife at home. :P

:smilielol: :haha:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

I met everyone already. Or at least saw them through their window from the bushes.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Todd Wilson

Dart3404  because I am in love with her!    :icon_smile_big:

CudaKen cuz we need to drink some beer and jam!

Mojo and Vain   cuz they need to get out of the dam city and see what the wheat fields of Kansas are all about!

Strat cuz he needs to feel the HP and tork of a 440 in a Dodge Truck  pulling a John Deere Diesel tractor around!

Other then those people I have met everyone else worth meeting! HAHAHAHAHA!

Todd

Andrew

TruckDriver

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 04, 2005, 11:23:08 PM
2fast4u, that's a damn fine idea! That would be a pretty cool way to meet everyone & put faces with screen names. :thumbs:

I can't really think of anyone I wouldn't want to meet from here...some I'd just hand around with longer than others. :icon_smile_tongue:

Ok, I'm gonna go watch Lethal Weapon & suck down some sudz. :cheers:

I think you were hitting a few sudz aready.... I see no post by 2fast4u and you sentence make no much sence :P :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

41husk

I'm surprised no one wants to meet Jesse face to face :horse: :moon:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Chris G.

Man, if you asked this question 3 years ago, I would have said SST for sure. That guy was nutty, but at the same time interesting. He had a red '69 and also had a "Vette. I think he was busted for selling some "funky smoke" or something. IIRC, his wheel fell off, and he suspected foul play. Damn I miss that dude.   ;)

Oh, I need to meet my '70 crew (Don, Ron and Mike). Heck,I wouldn't mind meeting most of you. Why don't you guys get your asses to Carlisle next year, so we can party hard.   :cheers:   

Troy

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on October 05, 2005, 05:29:23 AM
2fast4u, that's a damn fine idea! That would be a pretty cool way to meet everyone & put faces with screen names. :thumbs:

I can't really think of anyone I wouldn't want to meet from here...some I'd just hand around with longer than others. :icon_smile_tongue:

Ok, I'm gonna go watch Lethal Weapon & suck down some sudz. :cheers:

I think you were hitting a few sudz aready.... I see no post by 2fast4u and you sentence make no much sence :P :D
Who's been hitting the suds? Check out the 11th post:

Quote from: 2fast4u on October 04, 2005, 07:58:09 PM
   Hell....I'd like ta meet everyone!   Just put us in a huge green grass field with lots of shade and lots to drink ;) and just meet everybody!

That would be cool if everyone had a t-shirt made with their user name on it front and back and a picture of their car or maybe their fav charger or something!

A big ol' Bar-B-Q a goin'.....man....sounds like F U N to me!!

2fast

I just don't understand what he's doing with his hands... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

SuBLimE 69

My top 2:  Ron (firefighter3931) Hell of a nice guy and I owe him some beers.
               Ian   (Wakko) Fellow officer and nut case.  We should get along like brothers.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Charger_Fan

DCG... :moon: ;D

Quote from: Troy on October 05, 2005, 08:23:08 AM

I can't really think of anyone I wouldn't want to meet from here...some I'd just hanG around with longer than others. :icon_smile_tongue:

I just don't understand what he's doing with his hands... :D

Damn, I knew I should have proof read that with both eyes open.     :icon_smile_blackeye:  :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Maybe I should arrange another BULLETT Cruise...  ;D

Orange_Crush

Mojo...well...because he's Mojo

Vain because I've heard he's a laugh riot at a titty bar

Old Moparz because I don't think he really exists

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Old Moparz

Strat, how far east do you cruise, New York maybe? I have some beer & can order pizza.   :icon_smile_big:

Hey Crush, I'm pretty sure I exist because I hit my head in the garage last weekend & felt pain.
               Bob                

694spdRT

There are so many great members here. I would like to meet as many as possible because it seems like Chargers owners and admirers are always friendly and fun to talk with. I have met a few just recently at Monster Mopar including Troy, Hemigeno, and 41Husk. I also met up with Tomonty who is a local in my area.

I would especially like to meet Chris(6T9) and Chryco as they were very helpful with advice and info while I was restoring the Charger.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Ponch ®

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 05, 2005, 11:57:39 AM

who's this Mojo fella' y'all keep talking about?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

RD

i would first and foremost like to meet:

Vainglory

weird huh, well I betcha he is a good guy even though him and i disagree on about everything that doesn't deal with chargers.

after that:

twilt, ron, neil, chris (6T9), troy, DCG, CF, CB, charger_croatia (petar kerum), rallyecharger, SNACHO (not nacho, ask strat), stratocharger, mojo/ponch/iceman, chargerkid, goldfinger, andy74, hemigeno, allbluert, dane, Mefirst, themadscientist, blown70, 70 'lizard, trav (69charger2002), yellowcuda, and dart3404.

someday, when i win the lottery, i will pay for everyone's plane ticket for a large get together.  (dont hold your breath) :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

Quote from: Ponch on October 05, 2005, 12:47:29 PM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 05, 2005, 11:57:39 AM

who's this Mojo fella' y'all keep talking about?

:haha: :haha: :image_294343: :image_294343: Nice touch with the y'all, Mojo. I mean, Ponch.

Ponch ®

Quote from: RD on October 05, 2005, 01:00:59 PM
i would first and foremost like to meet:

Vainglory

weird huh, well I betcha he is a good guy 

how much are you willing to bet? ;D

Vainglory, Esq.

Ponch ®

Vainglory, Esq.

Doc74

Hmmm just about everyone mentioned and some more, everyone I've talked to in chat, you know who you are.
To name two, Troy & Chryco. Chryco because he's a moparfreak doing all he can to help all of us who don't have his knowledge (everyone?)and Emily told me what a great guy he truly is, Chryco if you ever need a place to stay, you know where to find us allright ?
And Troy, the fact that he's carrying this load and still does everything and anything he can to help people and to run this place is big in my book, kudos, don't know how you do it.
And without him I wouldn't have my charger either, I'll never be able to thank him enough for that (yeahyeah I gotta fix your car, I know I know  :icon_smile_big: ), it's still at his place for over a year now.But at least it drives the price of the property up, right?   :icon_smile_big:

mustanghater

wow, nice thread I just realized how much I'm hated.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Old Moparz

Nobody hates you, & there's no room on the forum for the ugliness of hatred. There are far worse things on this earth, & within this galaxy, to use one's energy for hating someone. There has been so many inhumane actions done by others, as well as acts of nature that would top the list.

I just can't think of anything offhand.
               Bob                

Orange_Crush

Quote from: mustanghater on October 05, 2005, 02:20:42 PM
wow, nice thread I just realized how much I'm hated.

What the hell is this?   Feel sorry for Mustanghater day?

Quit being a post whore, quit posting about stupid shit (unless its actually funny), and quit feeling sorry for yourself and maybe we won't be such dicks.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.