News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 05, 2005, 02:28:26 PM
Nobody hates you, & there's no room on the forum for the ugliness of hatred. There are far worse things on this earth, & within this galaxy, to use one's energy for hating someone. There has been so many inhumane actions done by others, as well as acts of nature that would top the list.

I just can't think of anything offhand.

Let us all take a cleansing breath and have a nice green tea enema.

Hippie! ;D
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Jon Smith

Ponch ®

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 05, 2005, 02:29:52 PM

Let us all take a cleansing breath and have a nice green tea enema.

Hippie! ;D

i prefer chamomille.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ramit

PocketThunder

Quote from: ramit on October 05, 2005, 02:51:00 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on October 05, 2005, 02:48:44 PM
all the hot ladies :)

I am guessing it won't be a very big gathering. ;D

there is that chick in the swimsuit with the yellow 69 in the background and she is sitting on a harley.  You guys remember that picture?  she posted on here once or twice...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

andy74

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 05, 2005, 02:29:01 PM
Quote from: mustanghater on October 05, 2005, 02:20:42 PM
wow, nice thread I just realized how much I'm hated.

What the hell is this?   Feel sorry for Mustanghater day?

Quit being a post whore, quit posting about stupid shit (unless its actually funny), and quit feeling sorry for yourself and maybe we won't be such dicks.
well said orange crush

yellowcuda

Quote from: Todd Wilson on October 04, 2005, 11:58:24 PM
Dart3404   because I am in love with her!      :icon_smile_big:

CudaKen cuz we need to drink some beer and jam!

Mojo and Vain     cuz they need to get out of the dam city and see what the wheat fields of Kansas are all about!

Strat cuz he needs to feel the HP and tork of a 440 in a Dodge Truck   pulling a John Deere Diesel tractor around!

Other then those people I have met everyone else worth meeting! HAHAHAHAHA!

Todd

Ouch...I need a tissue for that bloody nose

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 05, 2005, 05:36:20 PM
Quote from: ramit on October 05, 2005, 02:51:00 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on October 05, 2005, 02:48:44 PM
all the hot ladies :)

I am guessing it won't be a very big gathering. ;D

there is that chick in the swimsuit with the yellow 69 in the background and she is sitting on a harley.   You guys remember that picture?   she posted on here once or twice...

She actually posted here?   I've had that picture as my background for months...

NHCharger

What the hell is this?  Feel sorry for Mustanghater day?

Quit being a post whore, quit posting about stupid shit (unless its actually funny), and quit feeling sorry for yourself and maybe we won't be such dicks.

Don't sugar coat it OC, tell him how you really feel.
I believe MH has a sympathy post for himself over on moparts which has garnered quite a few replies.

Strat. Can of worms?? How about starting a thread on members you hope you never meet.(you can include relatives in this list)

Oops *EDIT* Just saw OC's thread on the MH moparts sympathy post.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Chris G.

Quote from: NHCharger on October 05, 2005, 06:18:44 PM

What the hell is this?   Feel sorry for Mustanghater day?

I think OC is just angry that the "Hater" is getting more replies than his weight loss threads.   :icon_smile_tongue:

Plus, he has(OC) been Moparts king of locks lately. He even got one locked by Troy today over here. The man is on a roll and I like 'em. Maybe one day he'll run with the big dogs and get a Vacation from Moparts like I did.   :cheers:

Big Lebowski

I talk to local So Calif. people like Jude (Charger Afficienado), Formula 440 (down in Texas) Travis (69Charger2002)
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

NHCharger

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on October 05, 2005, 06:47:21 PM
Quote from: NHCharger on October 05, 2005, 06:18:44 PM

What the hell is this?  Feel sorry for Mustanghater day?

I think OC is just angry that the "Hater" is getting more replies than his weight loss threads.  :icon_smile_tongue:

Plus, he has(OC) been Moparts king of locks lately. He even got one locked by Troy today over here. The man is on a roll and I like 'em. Maybe one day he'll run with the big dogs and get a Vacation from Moparts like I did.  :cheers:

Maybe OC should start another"I just got my back waxed thread". A timeless classic. :METAL: :METAL:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

firefighter3931

Honestly, there isn't anyone here i WOULDN'T like to meet. This is a fun board with a lot of diversity which is refreshing. Everyone seems more than willing to help out when called upon and that's cool.   :yesnod: I'm happy to be a part of this community and i've met some great people through this site and will hopefully meet many more !   :rock:

Ron

PS. Chris (Burnt70)...we gotta hook up someday soon....gonna try to make Carlysle next near.   :cheers:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

472 R/T SE

there is that chick in the swimsuit with the yellow 69 in the background and she is sitting on a harley.  You guys remember that picture?  she posted on here once or twice...
+

That lovely young lady happens to be sitting on an Indian.  And her husband is BK, the dude that runs Moparstyle.

If it's the same picture I'm thinking of?

Just 6T9 CHGR

There are a lot of east coast members I have already met at Carlisle and at local shows this year including a waaaay east cost member Chryco (Neil).
I would definately love to meet some of the mid west and west coast guys & gals.
Its hard to name a specific group.
I pretty much know you all.......  :pity:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparguy01

Quote from: AllBlueRT on October 05, 2005, 07:35:04 PM

+

That lovely young lady happens to be sitting on an Indian.  And her husband is BK, the dude that runs Moparstyle.

If it's the same picture I'm thinking of?

right pic, but thats not BK's wife. she came and did some calender photo shoot with some other chicks on a bunch of his indian cycles.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparguy01 on October 05, 2005, 08:31:41 PM

right pic, but thats not BK's wife. she came and did some calender photo shoot with some other chicks on a bunch of his indian cycles.

I thought he said it was her. ???  Oh well.
EDIT:   I just checked, it's the picture when she's standing in front of the yellow Indian....and the yellow Charger was in the background.

69_500

Well I have met CudaKen, Troy, Chris (both of them), Vainglory, Hemigeno, 2 Daytona, MoparJohn, and a few others from the board already. I'd still like to meet up some day with Old Moparz, always been friendly in PM's. I'm up for meeting just about anybody from the board though to be quite honest.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: AllBlueRT on October 05, 2005, 09:38:24 PM
Quote from: moparguy01 on October 05, 2005, 08:31:41 PM

I thought he said it was her. ???   Oh well.
EDIT:     I just checked, it's the picture when she's standing in front of the yellow Indian....and the yellow Charger was in the background.

This was a post of his in one of my threads talkin' about it over at 'Style.
The Grand Pooba of Style

I think you did good. The 69 Chargers get a big premium over the 68 and 70s because so many were General Lee'd and now they're impossible to find. I sold the 69 below (ignore my wife -- she always likes to jump into photos )for $32,000. Although photos can hide a lot of problems, and there aren't any of the interior -- I would think that car is worth an equal trade of a very nice 70.

Only if you feel this post helped you, show a litle Rep Point Love

Sounds like he was being facetious to me.

General_01

I have already met PocketThunder,Wakko, and ITSA426. I would like to meet anyone else, but a few standouts would be:

Troy, Chris, and Neil for keeping us all together.
Cudaken for helping keep the Mopar fires burning

I hope to meet Todd and RD and others from the midwest next year. I am planning on going the the Charger Registry meet and the Charger Fever meet next year. I planned to go this year and couldn't. Hopefully, my plans will work out better next year.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

The Mad Scientist

I'd really like to meet Don Wilson and the rest of the Kansas Mafia.  Hopefully one of these days I'll have enough time and money to show up to another Charger meet.

Who wouldn't want to meet Troy?  Talked to him on the phone once or twice, but I wasn't able to make it to wherever the meeting place was (closer to Kansas I think). 

I've met a few of the members on here without realizing I met them. 

I'd love to soak up whatever Chryco could tell me about big blocks.  If he's still a member I'd like to hear how Snakecharmer comes across those deals he always seems to find.   

1968 Charger B5

I personally would like to meet a chick who was into mopars and more specifically chargers.....but i also wouldlnt want to meet a women here either because i know most guys on here would bombard her....so other than some cool chats and seeing you guys cars at carlisle....well im a happy camper i guess
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

Drop Top

In a few years I'll be hitting all the Mopar meets that I can. all across this nation. I hope to meet each and everyone of you at one time or another. The adult beverages of choice  :cheers: will be on me.

psykicpup

Honestly cant think of anyone I wouldn't want to meet up with but some would be more fun than others I think lol

definitely Troy, Kab-(so I can say thanks in person),Vain (nearly did once lol), Mojo, Cudaken, Emily of course (be nice to chat face to face),in fact everyone from the chat, Firefighter, DropTop, everyone I guess(sorry if I left your name offbut my brain is starting to hurt)

I hope to come over maybe next year I'll bring some tea!
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!