News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

-68 3 speed wiper motor...which one to get?

Started by Jonas_N, January 14, 2008, 07:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas_N

Need some help here.

Im gonna get a new wiper motor, but I dont know which one to get? Seen alot of different versions on pictures.
My charger came with a wiper motor that prolly was a 3 speed? (Dead and I dont think it was the original one.)
It has the motor "laying" down the side from the wiper arm.

Now ive seen pictures of 68s with a wiper motor where the motor stands straight out from the firewall.

Which one is correct? Which one is 3 speed?
Is there only 2 steps on a 2 speed wiper switch or is the switch the same as on a 3 speed, (just one step on the switch thats not connected?)
???

Back N Black

The one that sticks straight out is the 2 speed and the other one is a 3 speed with the body off to the right.
Also, there is a difference in the switches, just click it through the positions and you should know which sw. you have.

Cheers

Back N Black

here is a pic of a 3 speed,it got the resistor on the side. the 2 speed do not have the resistor.

Jonas_N