News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hay Strat!!!! Its a truck!!!!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 05, 2005, 12:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

A 2003 Pete, & a working 1966 Mack I work with from today 10/10/11

2003 Peterbilt

1966 Mack DM800 This truck works everyday rain or shine mainly on the milling machine. The owner never stops working to improve it. I remember when the truck was green and black yet. When the current owner bought it 20+ years ago, it had a 300 twin stick and was geared to run I believe he said about 60mph. It now has a 350, 13spd Fuller, and gearing that lets the truck run a comfertable 75mph.

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

We were paving a grain mill in Ripon, Wi today (10/25 & 10/26).

10/25/11

3 of Wagner's Mack's. They have a fleet of all Mack's, some of which are 20 years old or more, but they also have 2 Peterbilt's which I'll try to get tomarrow.

Saw these at the grain elevador. Lots of old trucks going in and out. I am going to try to get a few I missed today tomarrow

10/26/11

More from today October 26th in order taken. We were at the same feed mill again today as yesterday.

1991 RB Mack

OOPS!!!! You never want 350 degree asphalt on your hood! He was under the wrong silo. This happened a few minutes before I got back to the plant. That's the same Granite as in the thread's first picture from yesterday.

The same 1991 RB Mack

Wagner's 2 only Peterbilt's

PETE

Todd Wilson

I always enjoy harvest around here in Kansas. Always cool old rigs running around.    Lots of old Dogs working in your area!

Todd

TruckDriver

Todd, here's one for you near me someone on "Hanks" posted.

1968 White Freightliner
http://hankstruckforum.com/htforum/index.php?topic=57183.0
PETE

Todd Wilson

Sweet!   I still would like to get one someday!  No place to keep it right now!  Theres a few in this area for sale.

Todd

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

That's really cool!!! My oldest son want one now, lol!

There is a guy in the States that builds half scale trucks and earth moving machines. Couldnt find the videos though.
PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

Todd Wilson

Quote from: TruckDriver on December 17, 2011, 07:02:38 PM
;)

Theres a whole series of photos with this truck. Thats truckin at its finest!!!!!  Old Skool Cummins blowin black smoke screwin it down!!!!!!!!

Todd

TruckDriver

I got this off a Facebook truck club

1942, ex army dodge, waiting a resteration
PETE

Bob T

I was back down at my mates depot doing a job this week and got a few more pics of the old Warhorse with the trombone/scissor trailer with the tank transport trailer next to it and a few of the other KW's of his
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Bob T

Couple more, I like the 1st shot
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TruckDriver

PETE

charger490

found this truck yesterday

Bob T

This Cabover turns up fairly regular to cruises and shows, pretty cool with dualies and stacks
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Todd Wilson

Bob T

Doing a shutdown at an Icecream factory...
97 Peterbuilt doing his thing and a 1952 pommie Bradford which was one of the orginal delivery trucks, now up on blocks as a display
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TruckDriver

PETE

Todd Wilson

Shutdown as it closing the doors or shutdown for repair and maint.  ?

Todd

Bob T

Quote from: Todd Wilson on May 05, 2012, 10:23:26 AM
Shutdown as it closing the doors or shutdown for repair and maint.  ?

Todd

Repairs & maintenance, upgrades, new conveyor installs, ammonia engine room decomission - should've got pics of the crane trucks lifting silos out of the factory roof
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Tilar

Saw this while in Lihue, Kaua'i a week ago Friday.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TruckDriver

Friday will be my last day in this truck, and it was clean, so I took advantage of that

PETE

Bob T

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Todd Wilson

Screwin it down!!!!!!!!

Wind turbine part leaving the plant here in my town. Friend got this picture of it!