News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hay Strat!!!! Its a truck!!!!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 05, 2005, 12:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 25, 2008, 12:55:40 PM
I'm supprized you don't have this movie yet Todd. "Hijack" Made for tv in '73. This White Freightliner is the main star truck.
Note the '73 Charger tailing the truck. It gets some good tv time too. The Charger is light green/white top, dark green interiour, big block, magnum wheels, and a sunroof.

Never heard of it! I'll have to dig around for it.

Todd

TruckDriver

It's a good movie. Look under David Jassen movies. Kynan Wynn is his co-driver. I found it at a dollar store of all places. It has two movies on the dvd. The other one is a werewolf movie that has David Jassen in it. If you can't find it, I will ask my dad if he can make you a copy. He has a copy machine.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

RECHRGD

Hey Todd, I'm going to post a question about my M-37 in the engine/tranny section.  Take a look in a bit.  Maybe you can answer my question.  Thanks, Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

TruckDriver

You ever see this site before Todd? http://www.twolanememories.com/

Scroll near the bottom of their Homeless trucks available for adoption page. ;)
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

Where the heck is that Todd? Looks like a junk yard auction? There are about 12 trucks aleast I wouldn't mind having.
PETE

TruckDriver

One of these days I need to stop by this one old farm near hear. For as long as I can remember, there has been this old semi tanker sitting out buy the road by this guys house. It's all rusty, but until I looked at those pictures, I has no clue as to what make it was until I saw this truck. And now I know it's a 1947 Chevy.

PETE

Todd Wilson

Up in Nebraska. Auction Starts monday.

Todd

TruckDriver

Quote from: Todd Wilson on April 06, 2008, 12:49:06 AM

Todd

Is there a website for this? I'd like to check it out.
PETE

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 06, 2008, 10:59:29 AM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on April 06, 2008, 12:49:06 AM

Todd

Is there a website for this? I'd like to check it out.

http://www.kruse.com/auctions/nebraska08/inventory.asp?AUC_CODE=NEBRASKA08

The news going around is this auction has bogged down the auction site web server so good luck getting it to work.

Todd

TruckDriver

I was hoping it was a online auction, but it's not. I bet all of them don't sell. Shame. Or most will be bought for scrap which is a shame too.

By chance do you have the photobucket link with just the cars that are there. I was looking through some of the stuff, and saw some nice restorable cars there too. One is this one...http://www.kruse.com/images/pics/2008/NEBRASKA08/16263_3.jpg

I'm sure you saw your truck there.

PETE

TruckDriver

Here's one for to haul your Charger around Todd.

LINK

PETE

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 06, 2008, 05:18:26 PM

LINK

THATS SWEET!  I'd use the heck out of that!

Todd

TruckDriver

PETE

Todd Wilson

There was a restored stubby Ford like that on ebay a while back for sale. Air craft tug I think was the proper name for it.   That old tanker rig would be a slick setup all restored. Too bad its sitting in the shape its on.

Todd

Alain426

cool, a tanker like the peterbilt truck in the Duel movie :popcrn:

TruckDriver

Quote from: Todd Wilson on April 07, 2008, 09:22:46 PM
There was a restored stubby Ford like that on ebay a while back for sale. Air craft tug I think was the proper name for it.   That old tanker rig would be a slick setup all restored. Too bad its sitting in the shape its on.

Todd

The Ford Toter your refering to is still on Ebay. A red and white one?

And I'm willing to bet the tanker could be bought. It has been there as long as I been alive. The Mercury next to it was for sale when it was put next to the tanker a few years ago. Someone does actually live on the farm yet. I should of took a pic of the grey '40s sedan peeking out of the barn with a bunch of junk on it in the half open door in the first tanker picture. I go by this place fairly regularly. There is a old  late 50s GMC tanker straight truck behind a pole shed next to the barn. But I'd have to go onto the property to get a good pic.
PETE

1FastCharger

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 07, 2008, 06:41:44 PM
Some pics I took today. 

Looks like a picture from the scene of a horror movie. Minus the LTD.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 07, 2008, 10:21:23 PM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on April 07, 2008, 09:22:46 PM

Todd

The Ford Toter your refering to is still on Ebay. A red and white one?

Yeah its the red and white one. Been on ebay several times over the last year or so.

Todd

PocketThunder

Quote from: Todd Wilson on April 06, 2008, 10:07:31 PM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 06, 2008, 05:18:26 PM

LINK

THATS SWEET!  I'd use the heck out of that!

Todd

A pallet jack?   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

$2500 White COE in Oklahoma. This would make a SWEET car hauler!! :D
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255915

I snagged a few pics of that stubby Ford mobile home mover a few months ago, that would be a riot to drive! :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Speaking of old Fords, here's a few others I've swiped.
'62 F700 4x4. :coolgleamA:

'66 F1000 :icon_smile_cool:

This '69 F850 was on eGouge last year, it had just been taken out of service. Looks almost new!

'65 F700

'47 Short Bus! :shortbus:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)