News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need a reason not to do methamphetamines or to quit if you are doing them?

Started by RD, October 05, 2005, 02:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ramit

WOW!  It looks like she aged 25 years in 2.5 years.  Maybe you should post this pic on the "need a reason to quit jerking off thread" because I think I just went limp. :sick:

Charger_Fan

DAMN! :o

If that pic doesn't make ya hurl, the scrolling one halfway down sure will. :puke:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

twilt

Darn, after looking at those pics, i  decided that i`m going back to huffing gold spray paint. :drunk:

TruckDriver

:o I miss the orange sented model glue of the '70  ;)

Isn't this Frankenstein's Bride?  :D

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

On the bright side, Looks like the price of a bj went from $50 TO $5.   :icon_smile_shock: :D :D :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL