News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need a reason to quit jerking off?

Started by Orange_Crush, October 05, 2005, 02:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 05, 2005, 02:29:21 PM
More time for the computer?

If you use it right, the computer SHOULD be 99% of the reason you jerk off too much!
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

ramit

I am kind of bummed out.  I thought you were actually going to give me a good reason. :)

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 05, 2005, 02:30:36 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on October 05, 2005, 02:29:21 PM
More time for the computer?

If you use it right, the computer SHOULD be 99% of the reason you jerk off too much!
I bet your mouse is sticky. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

i heard mojo/iceman/ponch (whoever he is this week) was the master of typing with one hand :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ponch ®

Quote from: RD on October 05, 2005, 04:45:44 PM
i heard mojo/iceman/ponch (whoever he is this week) was the master of typing with one hand :D

actually i have to use voice recognition software. Remember gym class when you had to climb rope?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

twilt

Quote from: Ponch on October 05, 2005, 05:19:36 PM

actually i have to use voice recognition software. Remember gym class when you had to climb rope?

:haha: :haha:

Just 6T9 CHGR

I know this is the off topic section but guys.....come on..... ::)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T