News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BWAHAHAHA on Pinks!

Started by Stormhammer, October 05, 2005, 08:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormhammer

haha

an $18,000 custom Harley just lost to a $4,000 Suzuki  :lol:

... should I mention the Harley was given a bike length? :lol:

RD

Quote from: Stormhammer on October 05, 2005, 08:08:37 PM
haha

an $18,000 custom Harley just lost to a $4,000 Suzuki   :lol:

storm, this thread has hints of a mustanghater mentality, please tell me it isn't so! :D :D :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Vainglory, Esq.

Sorry, but a Harley winning a contest of speed over ...well... any other comparable bike from a Jap maker?  What did he expect?

derailed

the fact that it didnt break down before the finish line is saying alot

Stormhammer

Quote from: RD on October 05, 2005, 08:14:53 PM
Quote from: Stormhammer on October 05, 2005, 08:08:37 PM
haha

an $18,000 custom Harley just lost to a $4,000 Suzuki  :lol:

storm, this thread has hints of a mustanghater mentality, please tell me it isn't so! :D :D :D

nah it isnt so

just easily amused  :)

if you just saw the guy - he looked like one of those punk hot-asses who would drive a ferrari - you know, bleached blonde hair, orange/red sunglasses, goatee/patch thingy

and the suzuki guy was more of a wall than anything

472 R/T SE

What's wrong with a goatee/patch thingie? ???

Stormhammer

nothing wrong with it - hell, I have one lol

its nto a goatee - its that like, patch of hair right under your lower lip - no clue what its called  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Recharger

JimShine

If it has length to it, it is an Imperial.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: JimShine on October 05, 2005, 10:46:26 PM
If it has length to it, it is an Imperial.

I got a stretched Imperial limo. then.  My wife hates it, down past my chin. :smoke:
I call mine The Scrubber.

storm.,the wife walked thru the room and says, "That punk lost his Harley"   :icon_smile_big:

inhrmswy

aka,  the womb broom, molester-stash, or plain old stouch which is a cross of stash and douch.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: inhrmswy on October 06, 2005, 09:43:22 AM
aka,   the womb broom, molester-stash, or plain old stouch which is a cross of stash and douch.
:haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)