News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SHOW ME sites where you can buy Charger Tees...

Started by Charger Aficionado, October 06, 2005, 12:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I got the idea when I saw the Panther Pink site's shirts...   I had no idea they had those...   The baby one is cool for the kids...
http://www.cafepress.com/fm3

Where is Chris' (6T9s), site for his products?

Does Big Sugar have a shirt for sale (Canadian Band)?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Khyron

I setup a cafeshop for my older website. Though it is cool to be able to design your own shirts. I found the "iron on" pictures didn't last too long.

My 2 cent. now on for some nice screened shirt  sites. I need more mopar stuff :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

I like that 1st link, Jen. There's more than just your standard colored shirts there..like these two, for example. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Vainglory, Esq.

I heard Ponch does, but he's not man enough to admit it.

Charger Aficionado

Drache

Well last time I walked into Lordco (automotive supply store) there was a col brown shirt. It had the year 1970 on it and showed a '70 Charger, Coronet, and another car that I can't remember at this time. I would have bought one but all they had was a woman's size medium left.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

dart3404

yellowcuda

Does anyone have or know where I could find a Charger or Dodge or Mopar purse?  Actually I think the place I saw this was Steve's (charger4404speed)'s g'friend.  Steve.......where did she get her purse????? :icon_smile:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Drache

My girlfriend said she wants a thong with just an R/T badge on the front.   :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Drache on October 06, 2005, 04:57:48 PM
My girlfriend said she wants a thong with just an R/T badge on the front.  :icon_smile_big:
SPORTY.