News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone seen movie "Transporter2", pics of co-star babe

Started by SeattleCharger, October 06, 2005, 12:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Transporter 2 was a pretty good movie, very entertaining, a little over the top sometimes, James Bond on steroids, but a fun movie, worth seeing.   Anyone else see it?       The co-star, Amber Valetta, she is alright.  

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

69charger2002

yeah i thought it was better than expected also
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Ponch ®

i think this thread is a reason to NOT quit jacking off.....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ramit

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

RD

she is too light up top if you ask me.  that whole bulimic (sp?) look can go away for all I care.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Fan

She definitely doesn't look like that little girl's mom there! :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

Ya, she doesn't really look all that hot in the movie, not bad, but more down to earth and regular looking.   I was actually looking online for some Transporter 2 movie pics to put on here and got side tracked by her photos, figured some pics of her might make for a little bit better thread than a pic of his Audi A 6,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

6pkrunner

She does look incredibly skinny in the movie and they have her tarted to death. But these shots of her are definitely in a different light.

ChargerBill

A little light on the topside IMO...and a bit too waify for my taste. Give me Selma Hayek or Angelina any day...
Life is a highway...

ChargerBill

The first one was IMO was really good...I heard that the second one doesn't even come close.
Life is a highway...

Nupe

Quotea little over the top sometimes

Right....   a little???   My friend went and saw it and told me of the scene where he intentionally flips the car to remove a bomb via a crane hook while flipped upside down...   all in motion.   I can use some imagination, but how dumb are we supposed to be?   :eyes:

And yes... too skinny, but I'd still hit it.     :icon_smile_evil:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

Chargen69

Quote from: Nupe on October 06, 2005, 07:10:13 PM
Quotea little over the top sometimes

Right....   a little???   My friend went and saw it and told me of the scene where he intentionally flips the car to remove a bomb via a crane hook while flipped upside down...   all in motion.   I can use some imagination, but how dumb are we supposed to be?   :eyes:

And yes... too skinny, but I'd still hit it.     :icon_smile_evil:

That scene is way more believeable than the ending...    :-X

Chargen69

Oh, yeah, the girl was pretty cool, but I agree about Selma

Wakko

I'd put my hoo hoo dilly in her cha cha cha.  And when they filmed the crane sequence, they landed the car in a stack of cardboard boxes.  Damage?  One mirror got broken.  The rest of the car was fine!!! My buddy worked on the set as an armoror.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Lowprofile

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 06, 2005, 06:45:43 PM
A little light on the topside IMO...and a bit too waify for my taste. Give me Selma Hayek or Angelina any day...

Did someone say Selma or Angelina??   Oh Yea Baby!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

4cruzin

Haven't seen the movie yet . . . is it worth it?? 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

'CUDA360

Now those are pretty ladies...

As for that one in the movie

eat a hamburger ::)

Chargen69

Quote from: 4cruzin on October 09, 2005, 10:42:33 AM
Haven't seen the movie yet . . . is it worth it??  

its worth it if you just want to go see a good guy/bad guy movie, the dude pretty funny, the girl looks good, and the fight scences are pretty cool, other than that, make believe, make believe, make believe