News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

superbird wing and hood on ebay in seattle

Started by petercharger, February 02, 2008, 07:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

anyone need a wing and hood..take a look on ebay under superbird wing and hood..not mine..just came across it today. thanks :2thumbs:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

Lifsgrt

I have an original Superbird wing I'd like to sell.  The wing has what appears to be a B7 blue original color with a dusting in places of flat black.  One base stud is not installed, although the threads are good.  The threads in the horizontal are perfect and the new bolts screw right in.  This wing has no dings or scratches that will catch a fingernail.  I'd like to recover what I have in it, which is quite a bit.  The owner assured me it was a Daytona wing, and (yep, I'm an idiot in this case :brickwall:) although I didn't think it looked quite right sitting on the ground, I confirmed it after arriving home checking it against my Charger.  Hopefully this post will help someone not make the same mistake.
Best time 11.07@121

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Daytona Guy

oldcarnut

The auction ended reserve not met $2750 but the item number was: 110219033215.  Went by the name of superbirdtom if anyone wants to search past auction to contact him.  Daytona Guy I sent ya a pm.
David