News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hill Billy how to on clone superbird headlights

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, February 05, 2008, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

69_500

That is on the cloned Superbird that he built a few years ago. Now he is currently working on 2 real Superbirds with his son. Very nice guy, met him at the Winged Warriors national meet last year down in NC.

PocketThunder

The video has been removed by the user. that didnt last long.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

THE CHARGER PUNK

Damn lol i posted this video just a few hours ago :rotz:

66chargerkid

I still like the pop up action. If you do the head lights like factory it definitely sets you apart from cheaper clones imo. cool way to do headlights though. Good video

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

oldcarnut

Quote from: 69_500 on February 05, 2008, 05:51:27 PM
That is on the cloned Superbird that he built a few years ago. Now he is currently working on 2 real Superbirds with his son. Very nice guy, met him at the Winged Warriors national meet last year down in NC.

Yep he is a good guy and probably one of the more nicer or helpfull ones I've met   :cheers:.  Just because it didn't have pop up headlights doesn't make it hillbilly.  For anyone that didn't plan on driving a clone out at night much on a regular basis, it wasn't a bad idea. It would be cost effective for someone on a budget yet still allow it to be driven around to some events.  At every car show I saw one parked or daytime driving, real or clone, none of them had their lights up where it made any difference.

62 Max

Actually it had headlights,they were just back far enough that they were hard to see. :eyes:

THE CHARGER PUNK

I never said he was a bad guy and by hillbilly i didnt mean the headlights i meant the southern accent-MATT

Quote from: oldcarnut on February 06, 2008, 01:07:03 AM
Quote from: 69_500 on February 05, 2008, 05:51:27 PM

Yep he is a good guy and probably one of the more nicer or helpfull ones I've met   :cheers:.  Just because it didn't have pop up headlights doesn't make it hillbilly.  For anyone that didn't plan on driving a clone out at night much on a regular basis, it wasn't a bad idea. It would be cost effective for someone on a budget yet still allow it to be driven around to some events.  At every car show I saw one parked or daytime driving, real or clone, none of them had their lights up where it made any difference.

hotrod98

I have a lot of southern accented friends around here in Arkansas and yes, we do live in the hills, but we're not hillbillies.  ::)
In fact, most of the homes sitting on these hills start at around half a million.  :rofl:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

pettybird

Quote from: oldcarnut on February 06, 2008, 01:07:03 AM
  At every car show I saw one parked or daytime driving, real or clone, none of them had their lights up where it made any difference.

My real ones are up all the time...   :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

learical1

Bruce

69_500

Is it both of them that are up, or just one? Most cars I notice have 1 that goes up faster than the other, making the car looking like its  ;)