News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats on the last daytona of this video

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, February 05, 2008, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

At the very end of this clip a b5 blue daytona rips by the camera with something big and chrome on its roof , i cant tell what it is ,anyone have any clue whats on this car???? or maybe someones knew who owned this car and know what it was that way? always greatly appreciated-MATT

69_500

Would be helpful if there was a clip attached, or linked, or even a photo refering to the car you talkinga bout.  :popcrn:

THE CHARGER PUNK

Damn didnt even realize my bad

HERE IS THE LINK--------------------------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkk1iFL2Sc8

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71_Charger_R/T

If it's the one that goes by at 1:19 towards the end, I think you are seeing the sun glinting off the top edge and corner of the wing.

ChgrSteve67

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

I don't see anything on the Daytona at the end, I agree with the person above, it must be just a glare.

I didn't notice too many Charger 500's either. I think I counted a total of 7 through out the whole thing, and I think that it was only 4 different cars, with 3 of them being shown twice. Could be wrong though. I was at that show though, too bad I wasn't but 1 year old, or maybe I could remember how many were there.

charger_mike75

pettybird

TOP SECRET is definitely a LOL title...

don't tell anyone it's the '79 meet...

John Pappas (five star video) has the 16mm video we were sent by Chrysler transfered over to DVD.  It's only about 10 mins long, but it's awesome.  We gave him the reel to copy, and he returned the reel and a DVD copy to us.  That way, more people could have a copy.