News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where are you from..?

Started by psykicpup, July 25, 2005, 02:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psykicpup

I know this info is available in various posts, but as we dont have a map yet (no rush Troy - I know you're really busy ) thought it might be nice & useful to know where you are... I'll start although it's under my avatar.

I'm from a small town on the south coast of England called Worthing- near to the City of Brighton & Hove and about 52 miles from London.
The town used to be famous for growing Tomatos (before I was born)

We are really lucky as we are bordered by the sea to the south & what we call 'The Downs" - a ridge of preserved hills - to the north- very pretty
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

TruckDriver

Got it by my avatar. South central part of the state.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 25, 2005, 03:37:54 AM

Hey, I'm from South Central too!  L.A.    ...I live in Paris at the moment, though.

Oh, and psykicpup, I'm wearing my Seagulls shirt today.  :)

McMopar

Drache

I am currently in a small mining town called Likely 2 hours east out in the middle of nowhere of a city called Williams Lake, in British Columbia Canada!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dodge-Charger

tomonty

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 25, 2005, 03:37:54 AM

Aren't you up by Fond du Lac? Or is there another Campbellsport? I am midway between the southwest and south central part of the state.  The South west central backwoods of Dodgeville.
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

andy74

20 miles west of syracuse new york,little town called elbridge,i just tell people im from syracuse,its easier!

Charge It!

Kentwood Michigan. It's on the south side of Grand Rapids, southwestern side of the state.

MyMopar

Good old Yankee, in Connecticut.  I've seen a few Chargers around and know of some members living in Western MA.

my73charger

Grand Rapids, MN  200 miles north of the Twin Cities.

JimShine

I live in Maine. Lots of Mopars up here.

Hey MyMopar, my Charger and I are both from Connecticut as well. Where in CT do you live?

Moparstud440

MyMopar

Quote from: JimShine on July 25, 2005, 10:41:13 AM
I live in Maine. Lots of Mopars up here.

Hey MyMopar, my Charger and I are both from Connecticut as well. Where in CT do you live?
Suffield

mustanghater

right out mentor,ohio. now living in trashtabula ( ohio joke)
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Old Moparz

Right there under the red dot. (NYC)

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 25, 2005, 01:08:58 PM
Right there under the red dot. (NYC)
What is that, a huge red beach umbrella? :lol:

I'm just south of Salt Lake City...and I hate snow.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

psykicpup

Oh, and psykicpup, I'm wearing my Seagulls shirt today.   :)

8)
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Lowprofile

Home is Northern Idaho, just south of Spokane, WA. But I'm on the road about 11 months a year on tour with World Wrestling Entertainment,Inc. Today, home is Cleveland,Oh., tomorrow....Rochester, NY........... :icon_smile_shock:  Hey, its a living.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on July 25, 2005, 04:43:23 AM

Hey, I'm from South Central too!   L.A.      ...I live in Paris at the moment, though.

Oh, and psykicpup, I'm wearing my Seagulls shirt today.   :)

its referred to as South L.A. now. The locals felt that "South Central" had gained too much of a reputation.

To answer the question...I was born in L.A.'s  Silverlake 'hood, near Dodger Stadium. I now reside in the northwestern part of the World Famous San Fernando Valley, also part of L.A.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

mopar_madman

south burb of chicago called calumet city
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

RD

the great state of KANSAS dawg. peace out.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TheGhost

Kearney, Nebraska.  Apparently, a hotbed for garage-kept Mopars that almost never see the light of day.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722