News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Win "The King's" Car!!! Petty's Superbird Mmmmmmm Hemi....

Started by Charger Aficionado, October 07, 2005, 11:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

Damn.   I'm gonna be eating alot of honey...  
Here's the form (don't get mad at me if they SPAM your email), but I did it (worth getting SPAMMED):
http://suebeehoney.com/petty.asp

Here's the Commercial:  http://suebeehoney.com/images/ads/superbird.html

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: RD on October 07, 2005, 11:57:19 AM
REGISTERED!!! and well worth the spam! thanks CA
  Hey whoever wins owes me a ride!   (It'd be cool if it was someone at this site)...

Brock Samson

" The street-legal replica version of Richard Petty's 1970 Plymouth Superbird is a used 1970 Plymouth Satellite modified with decals and a paint scheme similar to Richard Petty's 1970 Plymouth Superbird. It will also include racecar-styled enhancements such as, but not limited to, a large Superbird-style rear spoiler, a Superbird style front nose extension, NASCAR style Goodyear brand tires, internal roll bar, lo-restriction dual exhaust, other body enhancements and other custom features. The Grand Prize is a used vehicle and will have approximately 70,000 â€" 80,000 miles on it. Actual mileage will depend upon whether the vehicle is used for promotional"...

..But still... ;)

thanks, I would ve kept the info to myself and upped the odds of ME winning,.. now you'r gonna get linked into infiity!  >:(

Khyron

Thank you for your registration!
Winners will be contacted directly by Sue Bee Honey.

:dance:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 07, 2005, 12:21:27 PM
thanks, I would ve kept the info to myself and upped the odds of ME winning,.. now you'r gonna get linked into infiity! >:(
  Eh better than some other "Joe Smuckatelli winning it!   Dude, I wonder if it will have a Hemi!?!?   Prolly just a stinking 318 car...   lol  

EDIT:  "Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize is $50,000"  Gotta have a Hemi...  ? 

Khyron

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on October 07, 2005, 12:37:33 PM

Eh better than some other "Joe Smuckatelli winning it!   Dude, I wonder if it will have a Hemi!?!?   Prolly just a stinking 318 car...   lol  

/6  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

Nah, it's a sattelite,.. no one in they're right mind would try to dump a HEMI inna sattelite.... Or would they?..  :icon_smile_wink:

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 07, 2005, 12:43:36 PM
Nah, it's a sattelite,.. no one in they're right mind would try to dump a HEMI inna sattelite.... Or would they?.. :icon_smile_wink:
Same under-hood area as our cars...  I don't see why not???  I hope that 50k estimate is not just because it has a wing on it???

Ponch ®

I need to get in on that.

I dont care if its got a 2.2 from an Omni...still looks cool.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

andy74

if i win im gonna sell it and buy a hemi for my charger,and a super charger,and a lenco,and tubbs and....................

4402tuff4u

Not that it matters, but whoever wins, is responsible for the tax value of the price. Just wanted to mention that      :no:        ..............................................Who care's I'm in!!.   :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Telvis

Plumcrazy

No need for anybody else to enter since I'm sure I will win. :icon_smile_big:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

ChargerAndy

Im in.......wonder how Im gonna pay for the gas for the Superbird AND my Charger..... oh well, I can only drive one at a time  ;D