News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

500 / daytona interior trim quality

Started by gtx6970, February 17, 2008, 10:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Is a headlinet for a tan interior 1969 charger 500 avail in the correct color ?
What about the rear glass plastic interior trim , is it any good ?

69_500

Where is Troy? I think that he used the newer interior trim pieces on his car. I could be wrong on that. And if I'm not mistaken a Tan headliner, although I haven't ever seen Dana in person I thought it had a tan headliner.

hemi68charger

Yes, Dana has a tan headliner... It was installed way back in '85.. I did get the reproduction inner trim for the rear window when I bought the car. She didn't have any. I haven't seen any tan inner rear window moulding in tan. As far as I know, it's all in black.. It would be great to have the color in tan so one doesn't have to worry about dying the pieces......

Bill, are you looking to market the inner plastic trim in tan and/or other colors?

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

I think his question pertains to a certain car that is in his area. That a gentleman is begining to restore, and is wanting to replace the headliner, and window trim. I know my car needs the new interior window trim as the origional trim is cracked and really doesn't do its job. But I couldn't tell him if the reproduction trim was any good or not.

hemi68charger

Ahhhhh,, ok.. I understand now...  Thanks Danny..

Bill, the rear window moulding I got for Dana fit pretty good, but again, it's all in black... You'll have to dye it.... I'm not sure about the headliner, but thought they were available, even in tan via Legendary...

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection