News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aftermarket Tubular B-body K-frames

Started by superduperbee, February 17, 2008, 10:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolling_Thunder

sorry to hear about your troubles man...         Magnumforce is a company that has been on my shit list for a while now...    just like indy, march, mopar performance, year one...    ect.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

superduperbee

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on September 24, 2008, 02:33:55 AM
sorry to hear about your troubles man...         Magnumforce is a company that has been on my shit list for a while now...    just like indy, march, mopar performance, year one...    ect.

They will be on more than a shit list this time. I'm getting the forms to file complaints to the Attorney General, better business and whoever oversees state to state commerce.

Rolling_Thunder

good - seems that is the only way to get a company to snap shit and do their jobs now adays.   :2thumbs:

GT

Rolling Thunder - Here is FSM page from moparts that shows the part numbers.  64-72 B-bodies use the same upper control arm.

http://www.moparts.org/Tech/Archive/susp/img/rontsuspension_06.jpg

I hope that magnumforce sends you your stuff - this is total BS.   You should try to reverse the charges. 

Like I said, I've had my magnumforce arms in storage for a while - they will be here if you need them.  I won't be using them due to the Alterkation I purchased for my v10 setup.

Hope it works out for ya!
GT
1970 Dodge Charger ==> V10
2012 Charger SRT8

superduperbee

Quote from: GT on September 26, 2008, 06:51:41 PM
Rolling Thunder - Here is FSM page from moparts that shows the part numbers.  64-72 B-bodies use the same upper control arm.

http://www.moparts.org/Tech/Archive/susp/img/rontsuspension_06.jpg

I hope that magnumforce sends you your stuff - this is total BS.   You should try to reverse the charges. 

Like I said, I've had my magnumforce arms in storage for a while - they will be here if you need them.  I won't be using them due to the Alterkation I purchased for my v10 setup.

Hope it works out for ya!
GT

I will let you know when I can come up with the money for the arms. I sent Magnumforce a cashiers check 3 months ago, so no charges to reverse, best I can hope for is a refund on what I didn't get. Hopefully this thread will keep others from getting screwed like I did. If anyone would like to post this thread on other Mopar sites, I give you my blessing.

hemi-hampton

Sounds like you only got half of what you ordered, Donna calls that Half & Half :rofl:

superduperbee

Quote from: hemi-hampton on September 29, 2008, 11:40:59 PM
Sounds like you only got half of what you ordered, Donna calls that Half & Half :rofl:

Haven't heard from you in a while, you sneaking off with Donna again? :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

superduperbee

Waiting to hear from Attorney General, complaint filed against magnumforce.

superduperbee

I got a post card from the Attorney General in the mail this past week, said my problem was being "looked into". By some strange COINCIDENCE...........my shocks arrived the same day. Will my control arm arrive soon as well? :popcrn:

Rolling_Thunder

its funny how investigations and potential lawsuits get people to do their job isnt it ?   :D

hemi-hampton

Thats good news, Now get the thing running, I'm tired of waiting :scratchchin: :rofl: :hah: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

superduperbee

Quote from: hemi-hampton on December 01, 2008, 08:29:39 PM
Thats good news, Now get the thing running, I'm tired of waiting :scratchchin: :rofl: :hah: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Electrical, brakes and a couple odds & ends and it's time for some wheelies :2thumbs:

Mopar2Ya

Is the consensus that for street use nothing beats a stock/reinforced K-frame? Does anybody besides FF do K-frame reinforcing? How many have reinforced their own K-frame?

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

superduperbee

So after 6 months the shocks are going on and a control arm is coming from another source. After the problems from this vendor [and I use the term loosely] and a few other scoundrels in the Mopar hobby, I have decided this is my last Mopar, adios buds!

WingCharger

Quote from: superduperbee on January 10, 2009, 09:57:17 PM
So after 6 months the shocks are going on and a control arm is coming from another source. After the problems from this vendor [and I use the term loosely] and a few other scoundrels in the Mopar hobby, I have decided this is my last Mopar, adios buds!
Dude, that sucks. :rotz:
I hate it when people screw other people out of stuff for their pride-and-joy just to make a buck. :rotz: :rotz:

superduperbee

MAGNUMFORCE UPDATE! I received an email from Brian at Magnumforce apologizing for the 'problems' with my order, promises to send the other control arm :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Big Sugar

I sent Ron Jenkins (MagnumForce) a link to this thread, a few weeks back and let him know how disapointed I was that this was going on, definatly not good for business. Certainly Hope he  remembers how tight knit a community we are.

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

superduperbee

What also sucks is my car has been  backed up against the garage wall the past 6 months with no suspension. I need to pull the rear bumper to finish the bodywork. I sold the stock parts to finance the new stuff.

superduperbee

The other control arm showed up today. :o It appears to be the correct one. :o :o :o I will test fit it tomorrow :popcrn:

superduperbee

The control arm fits. FINALLY got all the parts. So brakes, wiring harness, paint and a few odds & ends and it will be done :icon_smile_question:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

superduperbee

Got the other control arm on today :2thumbs:. Had to paint it indoors last week :eek2: Waiting for spring!

Foreman72

can't wait to see how it all turns out... :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

autodynamics