News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcar

Quote from: JB400 on October 14, 2015, 08:19:05 PM
Glad to see the drivers are getting what they asked for.

There will still be those that will be unhappy with the package.....just the nature of the breast...you can't please everyone   
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

TruckDriver

Quote from: wingcar on October 15, 2015, 08:10:40 AM
Quote from: JB400 on October 14, 2015, 08:19:05 PM
Glad to see the drivers are getting what they asked for.

There will still be those that will be unhappy with the package.....just the nature of the breast...you can't please everyone   
Kyle Busch cough cough  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

A cool video story of Nascar's Dave Marcis, originally from Wisconsin

https://vimeo.com/65914184
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

odcics2

Kenseth got dumped!     :yesnod:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

A383Wing

yup, he did....another reason why Lagano is not on my good guy list

JB400

41husk

If your going to keep blocking a faster car, you should get dumped.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Aero426

Quote from: 41husk on October 19, 2015, 09:02:40 AM

Matt blocked him low and blocked him high.   He got what he deserved.    And with the foreign car spun out, an angel gets his wings. 

maxwellwedge

Quote from: Aero426 on October 19, 2015, 09:34:24 AM
Quote from: 41husk on October 19, 2015, 09:02:40 AM

Matt blocked him low and blocked him high.   He got what he deserved.    And with the foreign car spun out, an angel gets his wings. 

I was on the fence with JL's move because of Kenseth's elimination situation.......but not now......thanks for the chuckle Doug!  :lol:

Aero426

Not my quote but I read that I guess the drivers are really grasping the new NFL "playoff" concept.   Matt Kennseth committed a "pass interference" foul and Joey Logano "penalized" him with the front bumper. :flush:

nvrbdn

I am not a Logano fan, but I felt that Joey was good all the way. He kept coming, and Matt kept blocking. back in the old days There were some drivers that wouldn't have waited as long as Joey did. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

Logano is still on my shit list like the 48 car.
PETE

A383Wing

Quote from: TruckDriver on October 19, 2015, 08:02:03 PM
Logano is still on my shit list like the 48 car.

and the 24, the 2, and maybe a couple others

TruckDriver

I'm ok with the 24 car only because I was a fan of his back in his sprint car days too. I liked him long before he was well known. Not a huge fan, but he is okay to me.
PETE

odcics2

It's all just entertainment...   :Twocents:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

nvrbdn

It is just entertainment. and I love to hate JJ, Gordon, Jr. Hendrick Motor Sports, Logano, Kyle Busch.......... oh, I can add more, but these are topping my list. :rofl:

If you don't have the "EVIL DRIVERS" to root against, its no fun anymore. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Typical Talledega finish.  :P  Looks like Logano won. :yesnod:  JR's out! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

grdprx

Horrible finish.  4 car was broke and couldn't go.  Nascar should have left the GWC rule alone.

JB400

I agree that it was a bad finish.  Harvick should have been black flagged and the cautions were nuts at the end.

TruckDriver

Soon as I saw that joker face won, I turned off the tv. I absolutely hate Logano almost more then I hate the 48 car :eek2:
PETE

Chargen69

:cheers: i agree, i did the same thing

nvrbdn

sucked. Harvick couldn't maintain speed and caused the wreck that ended the race and allowed him to finish.  :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

thedodgeboys

Check out this old beach race, now that's a fly by...
https://youtu.be/qXdQt8pW3ps

keith88

Anyone notice the superbirds and Daytona chargers as well as other nice mopar cars before the race,believe it had something to do with Hot rod magazine. There were a ton of them there. :o :yesnod: :drool5:
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

41husk

wing car event hosted by Tim Wellborn
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up