News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

I seen a video of the wing cars drive by on facebook. there was a big group of them.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

yea, it was the 45th anniversary Aero Car meet at Talladega last weekend.....

we are gonna try and make the 50th in 2019

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Kenseth just clobbered Logano!!!  Talk about dirty pool

TruckDriver

Quote from: JB400 on November 01, 2015, 04:48:16 PM
Kenseth just clobbered Logano!!!

:2thumbs: I LOVE IT!!!  :smilielol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can't stand Joker face!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

Looks like Kenseth is in big trouble. :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:  He didn't even hit the brakes going in the corner.  He run Joey in hard.

Chargen69

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

:smilielol: :smilielol:

Gordon wins :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:  He deserved to win at least one more this year.

TruckDriver

Yeah, I agree about Gorden winning at least one more yet.  :yesnod: :2thumbs:
PETE

nvrbdn

I loved how kenseth explained the wreck. Due to the damage he received on the restart, he probably should have taken the car to the garage. But he didn't, and lost a tire driving up the track, and taking Joey out. :2thumbs:

it sounds logical to me. :nana: 

And I can't jump on the Gordon band wagon. I dislike all Hendrick motorsports. I don't want to see Jeffy win it all in his last year making it all warm and fuzzy.  I just can't do it.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

So, who thinks Kenseth will get a similar punishment that Kyle Busch did when he intentionally wrecked Hornaday?

A383Wing

Lagano didn't get punished when he wrecked Kenseth a few weeks ago.....just sayin

JB400

Big difference between 2 cars racing for the win with one ending up getting dumped due to blocking compared to junk, lapped down car sticking his nose in the rear of the leader and not hitting the brakes, stuffing the leader in the wall.

A383Wing

Joey got what he deserved...he races everyone dirty

I hope someone stuffs him into a wall on every race

TruckDriver

Quote from: A383Wing on November 02, 2015, 02:12:54 AM
Joey got what he deserved...he races everyone dirty

I hope someone stuffs him into a wall on every race
:iagree: :yesnod:
PETE

wingcar

"Life imitating art"......sounds a scene straight out of "Days of Thunder"....LOL (ok, Days of Thunder is not art, but you know what I mean)

Sounds as if the last few races will become very interesting with a lot of story lines and bent sheet metal....  
(I will not be watching as I just read the recaps anymore...lost interest for the most part)

For my two cents, I hope Jeff can pull off winning his Fifth Championship...it would be a great way to end a career....

Next on my list would be Kyle, just because everyone said he couldn't do it and made such a big deal out of his missing the races at the beginning of the year.  
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: wingcar on November 02, 2015, 08:22:58 AM

(I will not be watching as I just read the recaps anymore...lost interest for the most part)

For my two cents, I hope Jeff can pull off winning his Fifth Championship...it would be a great way to end a career....

Next on my list would be Kyle, just because everyone said he couldn't do it and made such a big deal out of his missing the races at the beginning of the year.  

Agree with the above. :yesnod:

JMO.....and that's all it is.......

Former Kenseth fan. I hate retaliation. Deserved or not.......it ALWAYS changes the outcome for people not involved. I well know Nascar is a show....it's entertainment. But for me......the rules need to enforced fairly. Don't care if it's my hero or the current bad guy. For example, if it was not right and deserved penalties for Boyer to bring out the caution to alter who moved forward into the chase.......Harvik needed to be penalized for the same basic thing.

So not much into Nascar anymore. But......wouldn't really bother me if Gordon pulled it off.

Hope Kyle does it......for the above reasons. :yesnod: I like Gibbs much better then Hendrick......

Aero426

Quote from: A383Wing on November 02, 2015, 12:53:26 AM
Lagano didn't get punished when he wrecked Kenseth a few weeks ago.....just sayin

Different situation when you are both racing for the win.   Kenseth blocked Logano multiple times on that lap at Kansas and got what he deserved.    He was completely in the wrong yesterday.   

Right now, the inmates are running the asylum.     Pretty good for the short term news cycle.   Bad for the overall integrity of the sport.   

Chargen69

Quote from: JB400 on November 02, 2015, 12:29:39 AM
So, who thinks Kenseth will get a similar punishment that Kyle Busch did when he intentionally wrecked Hornaday?

he probably will have a suspension of some kind, we'll know tomorrow.

however, the crowd at the race stated how I feel about it    :cheers:

maxwellwedge

Quote from: Aero426 on November 02, 2015, 11:07:48 AM
Quote from: A383Wing on November 02, 2015, 12:53:26 AM

Different situation when you are both racing for the win.   Kenseth blocked Logano multiple times on that lap at Kansas and got what he deserved.    He was completely in the wrong yesterday.   

Right now, the inmates are running the asylum.     Pretty good for the short term news cycle.   Bad for the overall integrity of the sport.   

I agree completely - Kyle Petty nailed it perfectly yesterday.

Aero426

Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 02, 2015, 11:40:44 AM

I agree completely - Kyle Petty nailed it perfectly yesterday.

Had to be embarrassing for some to watch.   All that was missing were the wrestling masks.  

I don't think the crowd was cheering for Matt as much as they just happen to dislike Joey.      

I will admit it was comic relief to see Danica kick her own ass when she went after Gilliland and self-inflicted damage upon herself.

Aero426

Best thing Logano could ever do is tell his father to stay out of the garage area. 

TruckDriver

The only ones I would like to see win it all is Truex , Edwards, maybe Harvick or Kurt Busch. The rest can all go home far as I am concerned. If Gorden wins the championship again, everyone will believe it was scripted and Nascar will for sure loose a LOT more fans.  :yesnod:

By the way, this made me laugh out loud  :smilielol:
PETE