News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

Good win for the no door Charger :nana:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ghoste

No door Charger, haha first time I've ever heard that. :lol:

41husk

Quote from: Ghoste on September 17, 2012, 12:05:29 PM
No door Charger, haha first time I've ever heard that. :lol:
Still sounds better than 4 door Charger :rofl:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Ghoste

Oh yes, and there were a lot of flip top Chargers that were technically no door ones as well. 

RIDELIKEHELL

Since he won the race I thought I'd share some photos that our US friends in Joliet Illinois posted on FB. These were taken last thursday as my buddy Jeff that owns Double J sports Bar in Joliet had Brad in for a meet and greet. Thought some of you would find this cool.
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

JB400

Brad's ok in the duece Kurt was fun to watch as well, but I prefer the original, RUSTY!!!

41husk

1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

JB400

Quote from: 41husk on September 18, 2012, 07:32:29 AM
I like Brad!
Brad's more fun when him and Edwards don't  get along

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Chargen69

http://www.nascar.com/news/120918/nascar-reinstates-allmendinger/index.html

the dinger is back, sort of, he aint got no ride though, we'll see if he learned anything from mayfield

chargerboy69

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 18, 2012, 07:21:05 PM
http://www.nascar.com/news/120918/nascar-reinstates-allmendinger/index.html

the dinger is back, sort of, he aint got no ride though, we'll see if he learned anything from mayfield

That was fast. I hope the kid can stay clean.

Penske did say last week he may rehire the kid.  He is a good driver
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Chargen69

He may not actually be a user...  but that would mean he is an idiot, didnt he say he took something someone gave him?

chargerboy69

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 18, 2012, 08:52:16 PM
He may not actually be a user...  but that would mean he is an idiot, didnt he say he took something someone gave him?

I read it was Adderall.  Supposed to be like coke, only not coke.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

JB400

Mayfield was just an all around user.  Same way with the Hmeil kid a few  years ago.  I doubt it if Allmendinger done it on perpose.  If he does it again, that would verify that he's a user.  He's had too many good things happen to him to just throw it away, even though some people do.   I'm glad he's back, now I think we'll really see what he's made of.

Budnicks

I thought A.J. Dinger was suspended/or banned for the whole season or maybe it was a full year ??,  WTF is NASCAR getting soft now...LOL... :brickwall: , if he tested positive "twice in 2 different supplied samples", he should have to serve the full suspension/ban IMHO anyway, whether he did it on purpose or not, knowingly taking any banned substance or not...  :shruggy:  you have to be held responsible for your own actions, he was a real hot head while with RPM, The "King" RP had to take him aside a few times, straighten' his dumb ass out, jeopardizing his racing career, it makes you wonder, WTF was he was on then ?? :Twocents:

djcarguy

Quote from: Hemidog on September 17, 2012, 10:40:36 AM

:cheers:

front wheel drive,,front smoken and back not turning,from pic????hahaha--- :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol:---joking dont freak,lol :popcrn: :2thumbs: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Chargen69

Quote from: Budnicks on September 22, 2012, 03:35:44 PM
I thought A.J. Dinger was suspended/or banned for the whole season or maybe it was a full year ??,  WTF is NASCAR getting soft now...LOL... :brickwall: , if he tested positive "twice in 2 different supplied samples", he should have to serve the full suspension/ban IMHO anyway, whether he did it on purpose or not, knowingly taking any banned substance or not...  :shruggy:  you have to be held responsible for your own actions, he was a real hot head while with RPM, The "King" RP had to take him aside a few times, straighten' his dumb ass out, jeopardizing his racing career, it makes you wonder, WTF was he was on then ?? :Twocents:

those samples were pulled at the same time, technically he only tested positive for one event not more than one, and he has done exactly what NASCAR has told him to do, unlike mayfield

and the suspension was "indefinite" not for the whole season, what AKA however long NASCAR decides

TruckDriver

Long-time racing journalist Chris Economaki dies  :'( R.I.P. Chris. You were great!

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20120928/CARNEWS/120929850

Busch set to drive No. 78 in Charlotte - Also signed to be in this car next season

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/busch-set-drive-no-78-144807929--nascar.html
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

Yep, Chris was a guy who enjoyed the sport, it wasn't just a job. 

JB400

Dover race was boooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnggggg.  Glad it's over and glad Brad won.  Chock another one win to Dodge :2thumbs:

Budnicks

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 22, 2012, 06:53:41 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on September 22, 2012, 03:35:44 PM

those samples were pulled at the same time, technically he only tested positive for one event not more than one, and he has done exactly what NASCAR has told him to do, unlike mayfield

and the suspension was "indefinite" not for the whole season, what AKA however long NASCAR decides
:2thumbs: thanks

A383Wing

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 04:35:49 PM
Dover race was boooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnggggg.  Glad it's over and glad Brad won.  Chock another one win to Dodge :2thumbs:

yea...I even fell asleep watching it....as much as I dislike BK, at least it was not 24 or 48 that won

Bryan

General_01

I was hoping BK and JJ would run out of gas and JG would win. I don't like any of them and figured it would be the best scenario since JG has no shot at winning the Championship anyways.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Aero426

Quote from: General_01 on September 30, 2012, 06:52:33 PM
I was hoping BK and JJ would run out of gas and JG would win. I don't like any of them and figured it would be the best scenario since JG has no shot at winning the Championship anyways.

You wouldn't want the Dodge to win?