News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedodgeboys

Scary stuff

And this is the worst part coming over the fence at 150 - 200 MPH

thedodgeboys

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

At least the stands weren't at full capacity.  It's still a bad deal for those involved.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Mytur Binsdirti

thedodgeboys

Here is the crash from another fans angle inside the track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVEbO1fheII

JB400

The 2 people that were critical have been stabilized.

Highbanked Hauler

I have never been a fan of "pack" racing and these last lap crashes are getting to be to regular :rotz:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

djcarguy

ANY ONE WATCHING THE     FUSUN 500   OR IS IT THE DANICA 500 SHOW??? LOOKS LIKE SHE FORGOT TO HER BOOBS WHEN SHE PUT ON THE FIRE SUIT?? :D :D :smilielol: :smilielol:

thedodgeboys

Quote from: djcarguy on February 24, 2013, 12:56:09 PM
ANY ONE WATCHING THE     FUSUN 500   OR IS IT THE DANICA 500 SHOW??? LOOKS LIKE SHE FORGOT TO HER BOOBS WHEN SHE PUT ON THE FIRE SUIT?? :D :D :smilielol: :smilielol:

I saw my buddy Mopar Stuart during the prerace hauling his girl Danica around...

and on Lap 90 - Danica becomes first female to lead a lap under green in the Daytona 500.
Running 3rd on the last lap she ran out of talent and finished 8th place in the Daytona 500! Best finish ever by a female in the 500! 

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

JB400

You forgot either the tow rope or someone bumpdrafting. Good pic :2thumbs:

This side by side deal is a joke :flame:  I'd have a bigger screen watching it on an Iphone.  This single file stuff isn't gonna cut it either

Too bad Harvick and Kayne got wrecked.  Stewart on the other hand :woohoo:

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

I'm sorry Truckdriver.  I'll take it into consideration next time something like that happens again.

Edwards wrecked another car :icon_smile_dissapprove:  Can't the guy catch a break?  Wrecked out Trevor Bayne as well :bawling:  At least BK saved his car

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: I'm not happy with the win :flame:

thedodgeboys

Well that was uneventful l wish that last caution with 10 to go wasn't thrown the racing was the best it was going to be and it would have been nice to see how it would have finished out.

Lots of follow the leader today.  :eek2:

moparstuart

ive been framed  , this is obviously a photo shop  robbed i tell you   robbed   :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

chargerboy69

I fell asleep around the half way point.  Woke up just in time to see Jimmie doing his burnouts. 

Looks like Danica had a good race.  My boy Newman finished 5th. Not bad for a wrecked car.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

JB400

I thought she done good as well.  Can't complain about a top 10 finish, even though she thought she could do better.  Overall, I wasn't satisfied with this new car.  It's no fun watching single file racing.  Two car tandem was much more fun to watch then this.  Give these cars bigger grill openings and bring it back so that cars can actually pass each other.  Or make the lower groove usable.  Inside cars couldn't do didly.  Bring the racing back. :'(

TruckDriver

Soon as I saw Johnson was going to win, I turned off the tv  :rotz:
PETE

FlatbackFanatic

me too, I thought I watched this 3 hrs of racing ,and then Johnson(the cheater) wins the boring single file race. ::)
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

A383Wing

I'm pissed that Harvick and Stewart got taken out, even more pissed that the 48 won  :RantExplode:

Danica did good, proud of her

the single file train was boring

oh well, on to next week

Bryan

Aero426

I'm no Johnson fan, but at least the Toyotas in contention blowed up.   

Not a fan of the single line racing either.   

General_01

5th for Newman and 8th for Danica. Was hoping Tony would have been able to finish better, but that is what restrictor plate racing is all about: Hold the pedal down and hope your still running on the lead lap by 10 to go and go for the win.  :shruggy:

On to Phoenix.  :cheers:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed