News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 07, 2013, 12:08:47 PM
If Nascar keeps fining the drivers, they're not gonna give very good interviews and take their frustrations out on the track.  Which driver is going to figure this out first?
:2thumbs: They're already just a bunch of Robots in front of the cameras now.... Only Hendricks teams can get away with it...LOL...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

A383Wing

every year that I know of Junior and Mark Martin have always said bad things about restrictor plate racing...nothing has ever been done to them

Bryan

chargerboy69

No fines for Ryan, I am actually surprised.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

A383Wing

JB400

Gibbs got the penalty reduced.   :scratchchin:

The points deducted from Kenseth were reduced from 50 to 12, which moves him from 11th in the standings to fourth. The panel also reinstated the three bonus points he earned for the victory for seeding in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.

The panel also reduced crew chief Jason Ratcliff's suspension from six races to one race, and eliminated the six-race suspension for owner Joe Gibbs. It let stand Ratcliff's $200,000 fine.

The only action the panel took was increasing Toyota's penalty from a five-point fine to seven points.

Gibbs said he was done with the process and would not appeal anything further.

''Right now, we just want to get back to racing,'' the team owner said.

NASCAR is not eligible to appeal anything further to chief appellate officer John Middlebrook. Spokesman Kerry Tharp said the sanctioning body was disappointed in the decision.

nvrbdn

Quote from: chargerboy69 on May 08, 2013, 06:13:26 AM
No fines for Ryan, I am actually surprised.

great to hear. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

thedodgeboys

Yah NA$CAR got robbed on the reduction of the penalties, I expected a reduction but not as much as they did. I would have upped the fine to 500,000 hey TRD is paying it not Gibbs and 2 race suspension instead of the 6.

Its must be good to be Joe Gibbs 

A383Wing

well, if it was Hendricks....it either would have never happened or fines would have been dropped altogether

Bryan

JB400

Cat fight between Danica and the Lady in Black.  Lady in Black wins and Danica goes to backup

Aero426

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 10, 2013, 12:36:22 PM
Cat fight between Danica and the Lady in Black.  Lady in Black wins and Danica goes to backup

ROFLMAO.

Budnicks

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 10, 2013, 12:36:22 PM
yeah & the back up ain't that good 32nd out of 34 cars ran in qualifying right now....

Budnicks

:cheers: Kurt Busch 27.03 @ 181.92 MPH, new Darlington track record... good for him  :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Another announcer that needs to leave is that Brad Dougherty..like his big butt has ever driven a car...the only reason he's on the TV is because he is supposed to be "part owner" of some car....

he knows nothing about racing

I miss Buddy Baker & Benny Parsons and their announcing

Bryan

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on May 10, 2013, 08:49:36 PM
Another announcer that needs to leave is that Brad Dougherty..like his big butt has ever driven a car...the only reason he's on the TV is because he is supposed to be "part owner" of some car....

he knows nothing about racing

I miss Buddy Baker & Benny Parsons and their announcing

Bryan

brads not great , but let me say i love him compared to the dumb and dumber brothers 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

A383Wing

yea..Brad is 3rd on my "needs to go list'....the idiot brothers are #1 & #2

Bryan

A383Wing

Watching cup race tonight...halfway through...really boring race for Darlington

I really miss the trucks racing  :brickwall:

Bryan

A383Wing

Yea for Matt....wonder how well they are gonna scrutinize his car now?

TruckDriver

It was a boring race til the last 40 laps. I'm happy Matt won. Better then Busch.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

yes, i agree. but listening to d waltrip was so annoying. hes a frigging idiot. even michael said he seen it different, but the idiot kept saying that kasey got lose on his own. he is enough to get me to stop watching. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Upon closer inspection of Kaynes' quarter panel, there wasn't a mark on it or a dent.  My own observation.

A383Wing

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 12, 2013, 09:28:25 AM
Upon closer inspection of Kaynes' quarter panel, there wasn't a mark on it or a dent.  My own observation.

yea..I didn't see any mark either

nvrbdn

i agree that there wasnt a dent, but he did take tha air off his car. the second he slid up kanes car went lose. kyle went in too hot and slid up the track.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

General_01

I think Kasey is getting close to paying Kyle back. He was very calm during his interview, but did state that this is the third time Kyle has been around him when he had a good car, capable of challenging for the win, and he ended up with a wrecked car. He stated the obvious. Kyle took a horrible line into the corner and instead of backing off and making the best of it, he went in full bore and slid up the track. He was trying to upset Kasey's car by hitting the corner or rubbing the back bumper or disrupting the air and it worked. I am glad his car went to crap and I can't believe someone in that garage hasn't just kicked his whiney a$$.

I did not see Kyle give an interview after the race. Don't tell me he's back to being a baby again? ::) 
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

JB400

From what I seen, Kasey didn't give Kyle much room to get a good entry into the corner either.  But, I do have to agree that Kyle does knock Kyle out of competition quite a bit.

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 12, 2013, 09:26:41 AM
yes, i agree. but listening to d waltrip was so annoying. hes a frigging idiot. even michael said he seen it different, but the idiot kept saying that kasey got lose on his own. he is enough to get me to stop watching. :rotz:
I agree, with Mikey on that one, Darrel's just a NASCAR a douche  :slap: , Kyle wrecked Kasey, either with a bump or taking the air off the back of the car on purpose, you can tell by the obscure non-racing line he/Kyle took & if he didn't do it, he was intending to wreck him, got lucky, CHECKERS OR WRECKER  :Twocents: