News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

yep, boxing glves and all   :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

wow...what a finish for Kevin Harvick...came from nowhere..again

sorry for Matt...24 & 48 had issues....good, couldn't happen to better people

Bryan

TruckDriver

Not a big fan of Harvick, but better then the 48 car  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

I was rooting for either Kayne or Kurt, but Harvick deserved it. :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Speaking of the 24 or 48 car....

In relation to their car numbers, does the number those 2 drive mean that Jeff Gordon is half the man Jimmy is, or is Jimmy twice the woman Gordon is?

Bryan  (on my meds...)

JB400

I think Johnson is twice the baby Gordon is.  Gordon can only get away with half the crap Jimmie does.

A383Wing

I hope all the fans that got taken to hospital are OK because of that camera rope that broke....I wonder how long Nascar will allow that camera to be at the races anymore

Bryan

JB400

Fox says all fans are alright and that they'll suspend use of that camera system indefinitely.  They use that camera system at all major sporting events, or at least used to.

NHCharger

Caught the last 20 laps of the Nationwide race today at Dover. Looked to be about 200 people watching the race. No wonder NASCAR no longer reports the attendance figures.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TruckDriver

Well, it is sickening boring when the same driver wins 90% of all the races
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

A383Wing

I agree...but Lagano won today..he is still a turd

boring race today for sure...the truck race Friday afternoon was great...that is the best one of the 3 series racing

Bryan

JB400

I'll agree about the trucks.  Looking forward to seeing them on dirt :popcrn:

TruckDriver

I saw the replay of the trucks race. It was good. The trucks are more fun to watch now I think then the Nationwide series. Just needs different guys calling the race  :P
PETE

A383Wing

Just started watching the Cup race...look at all the empty seats in the stands.

Bryan

JB400

JJ jumped the restart and gets black flagged :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'll be shocked if Montoya wins

TruckDriver

PETE

JB400

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: Stewart won :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:  Better than JJ I guess. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

TruckDriver

PETE

A383Wing

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on June 02, 2013, 03:34:00 PM
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: Stewart won :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:  Better than JJ I guess. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

or Montoya

I hope this turns Tony's season around

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

djcarguy

Glad it was not one of the bush Sister's or montoya  that won   :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :Twocents:

Go Smokey :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers:  finally a win :smilielol:

nvrbdn

he needed it badly. he is the only one now with a win from 11th place down to 20th. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

General_01

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 02, 2013, 07:32:13 PM
he needed it badly. he is the only one now with a win from 11th place down to 20th. :2thumbs:

Hopefully more to come. :2thumbs:

Poor JJ.  :rofl:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Budnicks

I'm so glad it wasn't JJ again  :2thumbs: .... Great job/race for Tony, but too bad, I took him off my picks, this week for my FBBO/FABO NASCAR Pick Em' game.... Figures he wins now  :brickwall: ...LOL... I added Clint Bowyer & Brad K. finished 5th & 6th, with Kyle Bush as my qualifier...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

JB400

I had Kurt Busch, Kayne, and Kenseth as my picks for today.  Guess who didn't finish to woopy :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:  Better luck at Pocono I guess. :P