News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Quote from: A383Wing on September 21, 2013, 03:22:17 PM
cant watch the Nationwide race today...they have it on ESPNEWS and I don't get that channel...oh well

Me either. No biggy, Kyle Busch will most likely win anyway again  :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

ESWHD is espnews here, and the race is on. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 21, 2013, 06:37:16 PM
ESWHD is espnews here, and the race is on. :2thumbs:

yea...I checked my channels...it's "402" up here..and I'm not authorized to get it.....of all the 500 or so channels available to me, we only watch maybe 33 of them....

nvrbdn

same here. we only watch a few. i thought of dropping some of em then the wife will say,"see, its a good thing we still have this channel". :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

20 government channels, maybe 100 or so Spanish channels, plus a bunch of others....useless to me, I tried to convince my cable company to just let me pay for the channels I wanted.....they got no sense of humor

my next step down in the package deals is just the "local" channels here in the area....like 2 though 13....

pisses me off!!

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: A383Wing on September 21, 2013, 06:49:35 PM
20 government channels, maybe 100 or so Spanish channels, plus a bunch of others....useless to me, I tried to convince my cable company to just let me pay for the channels I wanted.....they got no sense of humor

my next step down in the package deals is just the "local" channels here in the area....like 2 though 13....

pisses me off!!

Same here and the price is annoying too.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

A383Wing

yea..that's my biggest complaint...I'm paying $90 a month for 33 channels that we watch the entire year...and the rest is junk as far as I am concerned.....next step down is like $30 a month for just the 10 or so local channels .....Comcast has us by the balls & they know it....

nvrbdn

Quote from: TruckDriver on September 21, 2013, 05:03:31 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on September 21, 2013, 03:22:17 PM
cant watch the Nationwide race today...they have it on ESPNEWS and I don't get that channel...oh well

Me either. No biggy, Kyle Busch will most likely win anyway again  :P

the cup guys arent in this race. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

ryan blaney in the 22 wins tonight.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

A383Wing

Good job Matt....win #7 of the season   :2thumbs:

JB400

Yeah, it was nice for him to win.   He done it on his 500th start.  Makes it that much harder for JJ to win another championship.  Too bad about Kayne though.  I was hoping that he could be a bigger player than he has been.  He gets a good start, but bad luck sets in.

nvrbdn

matt and kyle 1 & 2 in the points. matt will have to keep going to keep JJ and kyle off the top spot.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

thedodgeboys

Well that sucks if something doesn't happen it looks like toyota may win the championship... :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:  :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

it looks like a 3 car race everyone else is pretty much toast come on Talladega

A383Wing

I don't care who wins it, as long as it ain't the 24 or 48

djcarguy

saw a race sunday that was way more exciting then nascar ZZZZZZZZZ.   They call it Global Rallycross,,   like a mini car dirt track ,road course ,, demo derby attack of the fast crazy clown cars  all rolled in one event.  man fast pace and total crash fest.   well saw nascar an trucks off road then the rallycross turbo zippity go crash buggies,, then few hrs of america picker.

well a good sunday at the bar with lots of spaggetti,,just my  :Twocents: :Twocents: on global rallycross.. latter dj

OOOh glad matt won instead of a busch sister , and dont want too see another jeff or jimmy take top spot this year.. :Twocents: :Twocents:

Budnicks

Quote from: djcarguy on September 23, 2013, 01:30:34 PM
  saw a race sunday that was way more exciting then nascar ZZZZZZZZZ.   They call it Global Rallycross,,   like a mini car dirt track ,road course ,, demo derby attack of the fast crazy clown cars  all rolled in one event.  man fast pace and total crash fest.   well saw nascar an trucks off road then the rallycross turbo zippity go crash buggies,, then few hrs of america picker.

well a good sunday at the bar with lots of spaggetti,,just my  :Twocents: :Twocents: on global rallycross.. latter dj

OOOh glad matt won instead of a busch sister , and dont want too see another jeff or jimmy take top spot this year.. :Twocents: :Twocents:
:cheers:  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

JB400

Newman is definitely going to RCR next year.  Quicken Loans and Caterpillar are the sponsors.

Also, Kurt is going with another Talledega Nights paint scheme at Talledega, this time with Wonderbread.

Aero426

Quote from: thedodgeboys on September 22, 2013, 07:44:08 PM
Well that sucks if something doesn't happen it looks like toyota may win the championship... :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:  :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Very possible that will happen.   I have mixed feelings about Matt winning races in a Toyota, but I'm sure he doesn't care.   

thedodgeboys

Quote from: Aero426 on September 25, 2013, 03:22:30 PM

Very possible that will happen.   I have mixed feelings about Matt winning races in a Toyota, but I'm sure he doesn't care.   

I guess if Toyota is bound to win one it might as well be Matt, he is the most likable Toyota driver.

TruckDriver

Quote from: thedodgeboys on September 25, 2013, 04:05:25 PM
Quote from: Aero426 on September 25, 2013, 03:22:30 PM

I guess if Toyota is bound to win one it might as well be Matt, he is the most likable Toyota driver.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

JR won the pole :eek2:  Kenseth second and Newman 3rd.

The70RT

I won free tickets to the next race (Kansas Speedway) I get to ride on the V-100 Party bus down there and back  :icon_smile_cool: I will have to record the Chiefs game though  :brickwall:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on October 01, 2013, 10:25:38 AM
I won free tickets to the next race (Kansas Speedway) I get to ride on the V-100 Party bus down there and back  :icon_smile_cool: I will have to record the Chiefs game though  :brickwall:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:    awesome buddy 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

sounds fun. enjoy the trip. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House