News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

1:30 eastern,  12:30 central,  11:30 mountain, and the west coast is watching a 10:30 start time for this sunday's race.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

Quote from: A383Wing on October 26, 2013, 06:22:35 PM
after watching the truck race today...and reading Harvick calling Dillon a punk-ass rich kid...I would like to be the fly on the wall at the Childress camp to hear what will be said.

Who won the race. I missed it cause I forgot it started earlier then I thought :/
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

Quote from: TruckDriver on October 27, 2013, 08:41:40 AM
Quote from: A383Wing on October 26, 2013, 06:22:35 PM
after watching the truck race today...and reading Harvick calling Dillon a punk-ass rich kid...I would like to be the fly on the wall at the Childress camp to hear what will be said.

Who won the race. I missed it cause I forgot it started earlier then I thought :/
Darrell Wallace Jr.  the african american driver

A383Wing

Harvick was going to Stewart even before this altercation happened yesterday....the Dillon boys got no respect for Grandpas cars or equipment. I agree with what Kevin called him..."punk-ass rich kid"

thedodgeboys

WOW pretty good racing today I cant believe the 20 led the most laps today and almost won.

oh and Danica finished 17th  :drool5:

JB400

Not too shabby for her considering she had to go to a backup car.  

Glad to see Gordon win one this year. :woohoo: :woohoo:  We won't have to listen to him whine about not winning one this year.

The birdible needs some 10 flags waving off the clothes hanger.  Other than that, not bad :2thumbs:  I think she'd work better as a hood ornament than parading around in the back though

Aero426

Quote from: A383Wing on October 27, 2013, 11:11:18 AM
Harvick was going to Stewart even before this altercation happened yesterday....the Dillon boys got no respect for Grandpas cars or equipment. I agree with what Kevin called him..."punk-ass rich kid"

I am not a fan of the Dillon kids.    But KH has forgotten that he was once a young punk who got a lucky break.   RCR gave Kevin Harvick the equipment to win.  If Sr had not died, who knows what would have happened and when?

Chargen69

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 27, 2013, 05:19:37 PM

ummm, say what you will about her driving or not driving.  Ricky is sure having fun.

nvrbdn

not for long though. now that stu got her to ride in the birdable, ricky is out. you go stu. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chargen69

Quote from: A383Wing on October 27, 2013, 11:11:18 AM

http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/27/harvick-apologizes-for-comments-after-truck-race/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

odcics2

Gordon didn't look back in snapping a 32-race losing streak dating to last year's season finale at Homestead.

The victory clinched the manufacturers' championship for Chevrolet, which won for the 11th consecutive season and 37th time overall. Chevrolet did it this year in the debut season of its SS race car.

(Last DODGE championship was 1975..)     
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

moparstuart

get that bitch out of my car  :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Budnicks

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the Jeff Gordon win  :brickwall: can't stand the whinner... well little prissy Danica finished ahead of 26 other "supposedly" better/good drivers too & started in the rear of the pack, in a back up car, but she would have probably finished about the same place/position either way thou, she always does... My picks aren't doing what I wanted lately really, Kenseth, Harvick & Kurt Busch were mine this weekend... I haven't done well since the Countdown started...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

cant stand gordon either. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 28, 2013, 01:29:23 PM
cant stand gordon either. :rotz:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  yup the faggot and that bitch   :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Dillon's crew member suspended indefinitely for throwing sledge hammer.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the-marbles/rcr-crew-member-threw-sledgehammer-kevin-harvick-truck-152610366--nascar.html

I guess "Have at It Boys" doesn't apply to crew members.  I wonder if there will be any more helmet throws as well :scratchchin:

odcics2

Heard that Brad's #22 Ford is a reskin of his old Challenger...    :shruggy:       

JB400

In the Nationwide series, that could easily be true.  Only thing unique to each brand is the engine and sheet metal.  The chassis are interchangeable.

odcics2

Watched the race for a few minutes.  Stands look 1/2 full.   (1/2 empty?   :shruggy:)

Considering that Nascar is close to the end of its "playoff" season, that's amazing!     Looks like 50-60 thousand , maybe??

Found this and perhaps it explains it: http://reviews.ticketmaster.com/7171/896092/texas-motor-speedway-races-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=rating&dir=asc

More to this than single file, clean air, boring "racing", if you can call it that.

Budnicks

well it looks like it will be another JJ championship  :flame: , IMHFO  :hah: it's getting to the point, almost not even worth watching anymore  :brickwall: , same ol' crap just a different day/year...  :Twocents:  Boring
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

i agree. im all but done with it. record the race as it is and run fast forward to the yellows. its just the same thing, 1 car is so fast and the rest are out there for obstacles. will definately free up a little time. ha ha
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

yea...the "Fix for Six" is all but complete....pretty boring race actually....the only good that came was when Gordon hit the wall

JB400

You're giving up on Kenseth????  You disappoint me :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:  Anything can happen in 1000 miles :D

TruckDriver

Johnson needs to spin flip at Phoenix this week in the first 50 laps. Other wise Matt has no chance  :brickwall:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

400/6/PAC

I'm rooting for Matt, I'm tired of the JJ show.