News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyslexic teddybear

and a smart/lucky crew chief.

Aero426

Not a fan of fuel mileage races.   

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

newman finished well......and..............ok, i gotta say it........in front of all the stewart haas cars.......   

now some will probably say that if not for bad luck,  harvick was running well,  patrick got bumped in the back, bush had   um   well   .....   and stewart ,     well anyway,

did i mention that ryan finished in front of all the stewart haas cars????

i will get over the lousy treatment ryan recieved sometime.  not yet though,  not yet.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

thedodgeboys

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 09, 2014, 06:35:52 AM
Nascar takes a shock from Keselowski's car after his win yesterday. :scratchchin:  http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/08/nns-elliotts-car-found-too-low-shock-taken-from-keselowskis-car/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs  Wasn't deemed illegal though, yet...

That was Saturdays race, interesting Chase Elliott's car was to low, I guess the nationwide series still has a hight rule?

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

A383Wing

I'm stealing that one....great!!  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: TruckDriver on March 09, 2014, 08:11:52 PM
Quote from: Aero426 on March 09, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
Not a fan of fuel mileage races.   

I agree. They suck
Me either, Earnhardt needed only a few more ounces of fuel... I'm not a big Jr. fan but he should have won... Congrats to Brad/Penske thou...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

JB400

I consider it more of a strategy race than a fuel mileage race.  Wolf had Brad pit off sequence than everyone else and made the right calls.  Otherwise, several different drivers were up front, Jr. just being there at the tail end.  Brad on the other hand, was upfront most of the day.

Budnicks

Quote from: JB400 on March 11, 2014, 02:16:53 AM
I consider it more of a strategy race than a fuel mileage race.  Wolf had Brad pit off sequence than everyone else and made the right calls.  Otherwise, several different drivers were up front, Jr. just being there at the tail end.  Brad on the other hand, was upfront most of the day.
:2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

one thing you cant deny, jr. is on fire this year. im not a fan at all, but he is doing well.      :scratchchin: maybe they accidently gave him jimmy's cars. im sure jj will be bitching soon if jr. keeps doing so well. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

chargerboy69

Kenseth has his house on the market. If anyone has a extra $2.7 laying around, it looks like a nice place.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/150-Heathland-Ln_Mooresville_NC_28117_M69664-01049
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Aero426

6 full baths and 3 half baths for five bedrooms?    That's nine sets of plumbing fixtures!    You need a full time cleaning lady and a plumber on staff down the road to handle the maint work. 

JB400

He must be making a little more money with Gibbs and Toyota.  If I remember correctly, he and his wife just had a nursery redone a couple years ago.  I wonder if he's upsizing or down sizing?

Ponch ®

Quote from: JB400 on March 12, 2014, 02:59:13 PM
He must be making a little more money with Gibbs and Toyota.  If I remember correctly, he and his wife just had a nursery redone a couple years ago.  I wonder if he's upsizing or down sizing?

isn't his kid trying to race too? id guess downsizing  ;D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

odcics2

Quote from: Aero426 on March 12, 2014, 10:02:19 AM
6 full baths and 3 half baths for five bedrooms?    That's nine sets of plumbing fixtures!    You need a full time cleaning lady and a plumber on staff down the road to handle the maint work. 

Maybe he got a Lowe's gift card for Christmas?     :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

JB400

Petty is reopening the museum at his old shop  :2thumbs:

JB400

Hamlin on the pole at Bristol.  BK starts 2nd.  Stewart took a provisional :o

TruckDriver

Quote from: JB400 on March 14, 2014, 01:19:26 AM
Petty is reopening the museum at his old shop  :2thumbs:

Cool  :2thumbs:
PETE

General_01

Race is moved up. Starting at 1 pm eastern time now.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

General_01

Just tuned to channel now. Start time moved up, but it is raining right now so doubt it will start on time anyway.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

TruckDriver

they just said about 20 minutes or so as of this post.
PETE

A383Wing

green flag...we are racin'.....