News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcar

I'm happy....................Johnson didn't win....that's all that mattered.... :D
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

A383Wing

Quote from: wingcar on April 28, 2014, 09:35:15 AM
I'm happy....................Johnson didn't win....that's all that mattered.... :D

or Gordon.....the "punch" at the end was pretty good also...If this racing thing fails for Ambrose, he has another option now

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

maxwellwedge

JB400

I like how the big wrecks happen while we're away at commercial :icon_smile_angry:

wingcar

Race number ten finished and Johnson failed again to win.....Dream Season (so far).....priceless :D

TruckDriver

Quote from: wingcar on May 04, 2014, 04:07:26 PM
Race number ten finished and Johnson failed again to win.....Dream Season (so far).....priceless :D

:2thumbs: :lol: I agree totally. He was even in 2 wrecks :lol:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

A383Wing

Well crap....Gordun won...now we gotta listen to little nasal boy saying he's in the chase.....one more lap and Harvick would have gotten him

JB400

Oh boy!!! Whose excited about Gordon winning, not to mention DP finishing up front with a top 10 finish? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rofl: :nana:

Of the Hendrick drivers, I'd rather see Kayne or Gordon win it than the other 2

TruckDriver

At least J.J. or Logano didn't win again  :eek2:
PETE

Chargen69

Quote from: A383Wing on May 10, 2014, 11:05:12 PM
Well crap....Gordun won...now we gotta listen to little nasal boy saying he's in the chase.....one more lap and Harvick would have gotten him

probably more like 100 feet

nvrbdn

as far as im concerned, if a hendrick car wins, its a bad day.

now to talk about another subject......     after the teams trying to change the participants in the "race for the chase" laid down "and or" spun out to change the finishing order in the race,  nascar said that each driver had to race  to the end trying to better his position...........

so.........how do they make a rule like that, and then watch their poster child (dale jr.)lay down in a race admitting that he dropped to the back to save his car for another race because it was too crowded at the front. he even admitted that in an interview later, then said he would have tried driving up through there if he could do it all over after his fans gave him so much crap.

now im not saying what he did was right or wrong, all im saying is..... did he or did he not break nascars rule from last year?

i understand that this is a week old subject, just wanted some clarity.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Yes, Jr. broke the 100% rule.  Will he penalized?  Not likely.

Ghoste

What a sorry ass political soap opera.  I don't know, I probably shouldn't say anything but it seems really goofy to me.  Run what ya brung and bring a lot. :shruggy:

wingcar

Johnson again fails to win a race..............The "Dream Season" continues...... :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

im loving it too. him and chad are even fighting on the radio. this is becoming the dream year. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

PETE

The70RT

I was at Kansas Speedway, yeah too bad Gordon won....third time there  :brickwall: Weather barley missed us, it was a nice night after all.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

PETE

JB400

wingcar

Great pictures.....thanks :2thumbs: