News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

BS call on BK, but at least he salvaged a decent finish.  Good day for Bifle.  He needed it.  Chalk up another win for Kenseth for being in the right place at the right time.  Not good for Harvick.  He'll have to win next week.  Stewart will have to order another gallon of green paint for Patricks' car

Personally, I'd rather have watched Darlington again.  Fuel mileage races aren't that much fun to watch.

TruckDriver

I hate fuel mileage races. I don't even like this track. I actually slept through all of this race except the crash where Danica was hit and the single car spin out after that. I'm happy Kenseth won though  :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

Aero426

Quote from: JB400 on September 27, 2015, 04:30:28 PM
BS call on BK, but at least he salvaged a decent finish.  

Sure looked like he went first on the replay. 

TruckDriver

Quote from: Aero426 on September 28, 2015, 09:32:50 AM

:iagree:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

PETE

JB400

Quote from: Aero426 on September 28, 2015, 09:32:50 AM

Considering the circumstances, I think that he done a fairly well job of trying to stay even with Biffle.

keith88

I was was there this weekend and found this ..refreshing it was on display !

1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

JB400

TruckDriver

PETE

A383Wing

#48 in the garage for repairs at lap 109......now he's below the cut line to continue in the chase....will see what the rest of the race brings

TruckDriver

NO #48 CAR IN THE CHASE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!  :2thumbs: :yesnod: :punkrocka: :moon: :boogie: :woohoo:

Also, Clint Boyer, Jamie McMurry, Paul Menard are eliminated from the chase.

Congrats to Kevin Harvek for winning the race and making the chase. :2thumbs: :cheers:
PETE

A383Wing

Today is a good day...  :cheers:

odcics2

Quote from: TruckDriver on October 04, 2015, 05:23:38 PM
NO #48 CAR IN THE CHASE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!  :2thumbs: :yesnod: :punkrocka: :moon: :boogie: :woohoo:

Congrats to Kevin Harvek for winning the race and making the chase. :2thumbs: :cheers:

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

wingcar

Quote from: odcics2 on October 04, 2015, 08:30:44 PM
Quote from: TruckDriver on October 04, 2015, 05:23:38 PM

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :woohoo: :boogie:   Does it appear as if I am happy that Jimmie is out.....oh yes!   :icon_smile_big:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

A383Wing

In case anyone cares, tonight's Cup race at Charlotte is rained out, race to run on Sunday at 12 noon EST on NBCSN TV.....

Chargen69

nvrbdn

I was all ready for the race. :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chargen69

me too, I dont have time to watch tomorrow

JB400

Didn't feel like watching it tonight anyway. :P

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

JB400

A really good day for Johnson today :hah:, a good one for Logano as well.  Not so well for Busch or Kenseth.

TruckDriver

PETE

bristol

JB400

Glad to see the drivers are getting what they asked for.