News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

So with the season nearing the end, Who do You predict ( or want ) to win the cup?

Ponch ®

Quote from: 400/6/PAC on September 11, 2009, 06:11:50 PM
So with the season nearing the end, Who do You predict ( or want ) to win the cup?

Want: Mark Martin

Will: Johnson again.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Landonsrt

Tony Stewart. If he gets it back together again. Johnsons crew cheif is pretty creative at cheating so its up in the air!

TruckDriver

Mark Martin
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

2nd69charger

Mark Martin, pole winner again :2thumbs:

The70RT

Would be nice for Mark to win it......but yeah Johnson may prevail.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

400/6/PAC

I agree
I would love to see Mark win it.

TruckDriver

Well, Mark got the #1 seat for the chase  :2thumbs:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

maxwellwedge

And Mark said to watch out for JPM - which I agree with. That boy has been sandbagging a lot to make sure he got in. Kyle out.... Boo-Hoo  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Maybe he will grow up and learn some humility. I think "Jimmy Gordon" will have a tougher road this year. I'd love for Penske to win and stick it up Gillette's butt for going with Ferd.

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on September 13, 2009, 08:07:51 AM
And Mark said to watch out for JPM - which I agree with. That boy has been sandbagging a lot to make sure he got in. Kyle out.... Boo-Hoo  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Maybe he will grow up and learn some humility. I think "Jimmy Gordon" will have a tougher road this year. I'd love for Penske to win and stick it up Gillette's butt for going with Ferd.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Landonsrt

Id love to see martin win but its that time of year that Chad Knaus pulls out his playbook (cheatbook) and starts takin names.

The70RT

A friend of mine got free race tickets. He wanted to go Sat instead of Sunday so he gave me the Sprint Cup tickets....why? I didn't ask  ;D I am in row 62! Yeah there is only 65 rows so I am right near the top and will be able to see the whole track. I am at the south end so I will see the pole position pit stall....Mark got the pole...Im stoked  :boogie:

400/6/PAC

Quote from: The70RT on October 02, 2009, 07:18:14 PM
A friend of mine got free race tickets. He wanted to go Sat instead of Sunday so he gave me the Sprint Cup tickets....why? I didn't ask  ;D I am in row 62! Yeah there is only 65 rows so I am right near the top and will be able to see the whole track. I am at the south end so I will see the pole position pit stall....Mark got the pole...Im stoked  :boogie:
How cool is that??, Free tickets :2thumbs:
Enjoy the race.

TruckDriver

Nascar officially unveiled the new Mustang for the Nationwide series. I like how it looks. I realize there will be critics over it, but after all, most race cars never ever were totally stock looking.

http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headlines/bg/10/13/ford.mustang.rollout/index.html

PETE

Chargen69

Going to the race tomorrow night, finally got some good seats for a change, GM section just past the start finish line. I better get to see a good burnout! :drive:

The70RT

Quote from: Chargen69 on October 16, 2009, 07:29:59 PM
Going to the race tomorrow night, finally got some good seats for a change, GM section just past the start finish line. I better get to see a good burnout! :drive:

Cool, I have always wanted to see a race there. I hope you don't see a burnout......because if Mark Martin wins he doesn't do that  :icon_smile_big:

The70RT

WTF! I am watching the Nationwide race now and the 43 Petty car driven by Khane with a retro paint scheme is a FREEKIN Toyota  :rotz:

TruckDriver

Quote from: The70RT on October 16, 2009, 07:56:37 PM
WTF! I am watching the Nationwide race now and the 43 Petty car driven by Khane with a retro paint scheme is a FREEKIN Toyota  :rotz:

Maybe ford will be a 1 year deal, then they will go to Toyota after that, who knows.  ::)
PETE

Chargen69

Quote from: The70RT on October 16, 2009, 07:46:16 PM
Quote from: Chargen69 on October 16, 2009, 07:29:59 PM

Cool, I have always wanted to see a race there. I hope you don't see a burnout......because if Mark Martin wins he doesn't do that  :icon_smile_big:

True, I'm pulling for him too

maxwellwedge

BLASPHEMY!
Cut them loose NOW Moparino!

Sadler in a Ford at Talladega: Richard Petty Motorsports driver Elliott Sadler will drive a [#19] Yates Racing Ford in next weekend's Sprint Cup race at Talladega Superspeedway. Sadler, who drove for Robert Yates Racing before moving to RPM, said it will be for only one race. RPM and Yates are in the final stages of a merger that will move RPM from Dodge to Ford in 2010. RPM owner Richard Petty said last week at Charlotte he hoped to use a Yates car for at least one race this season. Officials close to the situation said on Friday at Martinsville Speedway the plan is to put Sadler in the Ford regardless of whether the merger is finalized.(ESPN)(10-23-2009)

The70RT

Like I stated above, Khane ran a Toyota in the 43 car last weekend. I guess better a Ford than Toyota. I bet Dodge will be gone altogether soon  :'(

maxwellwedge

I watched that. Hate to say it but you wont see many Chevy guys do that when they race in the other series.

The70RT

I guess when the factory support goes away the go where the the money is. I didn't use to care for stewart but when he said F Toyota I commended him for that, then leave and start from scratch.

TruckDriver

Quote from: The70RT on October 23, 2009, 09:59:26 PM
Like I stated above, Khane ran a Toyota in the 43 car last weekend. I guess better a Ford than Toyota. I bet Dodge will be gone altogether soon  :'(

Well, Dodge did already announce they are in it for next year again.
PETE