News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1966 & 1967 Charger Rotating Headlight Relays Now Available (updated version)

Started by A383Wing, February 26, 2008, 09:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Now available for the 1966 & 1967 Dodge Charger's is an updated version of the rotating headlight motor relays behind the glove box in the dash. This is a "Plug-N-Play" system upgrade. No cutting or splicing of your under dash harness in your car. Basically, all that needs to be done is to remove the OE style relays, mount the newer Bosch style relays in place, and connect the special adaptor harness from the new relays to your cars harness. It's that simple. Here is what's included in kit: 3 of the Bosch style relays, 3 special adaptor harness's, mounting screws and installation instructions. All kits will be tested on my car before shipping.

I will also be listing these on eBay, please do not get into a bidding war with members on this forum or other forums. I will also put a listing in the "other" Charger sites as well.

If you would like to purchase a kit, send an email to me at A383Wing@aol.com, in the subject line, please put "headlight relay kit". I will need your name & address so I can print out your emailed page.

Price is $99.50 per kit. Shipping price to lower 48 States is $12 (which includes box, packing materials, postage, insurance, & delivery conformation.) Total is $111.50 (I am only able to ship on Saturdays.)

Note: this kit is not a guarantee that your headlight motors will start working once installed, this kit is designed to replace the hard to find and often expensive OE relays behind the glove box.

Bryan (I make these myself....no company involvement here)