News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

gotta love the new charger?

Started by muscle4me33, July 26, 2005, 04:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muscle4me33

"You should enter a ballpark the way you enter a church." - Bill Lee

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Charger4404spd

Well at least they have a use for the uglyazz 4 doors now! :flame:

inhrmswy

My best friend is a sherrifs deputy and he has told me that Snohomish County will be getting the new chargers soon.  I told him if he has to drive one to get the hemi option.... :-\   it may be ugly but at least it would be quick

FastbackJon

What new Charger? I haven't seen anything that resembles one yet.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Big Lebowski

Look at the bright side, in a few years they will make another Blues Brothers movie and hopefully wreck 3 or 400 of them to break the record of the original movie. I'd pay to see that.  :icon_smile_tongue:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Ghoste

Yeah, cuz in 3 or 4 years they'll be coming off all the rental fleets and they'll be cheap.  The only 4 I've seen on the road so far, one was a dealer demo and the rest were wearing rental car stickers.

KMPX2

Big Lebowski

Ya, what a great ending to another Blues Bros. movie...The crowd would love it.
:drool5: :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5: :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :rant: :no: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :no: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :D :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: O0 :popcrn:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

TheGhost

Fleet sales and government contracts = $$$$ for DCX, so they can produce a niche car, like the Challenger is supposed to be.  As I've meantioned before, making this car was a smart move.  Although, it should be named something else.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

twilt

Daytona R/T SE

I like the pushbar and lights on that cop car, they hide that ugly-assed grill !

Iceyone

I can't wait to see one painted up like the General Lee.  :devil:
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Iceyone on July 26, 2005, 10:36:28 PM
I can't wait to see one painted up like the General Lee.  :devil:

Don't push too much.  :nono:
I bet there are guys out there already planning to do that.  :scratchchin:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Ghoste

I hope so.  I think that'd be hilarious.  No offense to GL or DOH fans but Chrysler seems averse to any association with the movie so the twisted side of me can't wait for somebody to make the connection for them.

Shakey

TeeWJay426

me too......
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

fearsjlwolf

the prototype was MUCH better will post pictures later...wolf

Shakey

Quote from: fearsjlwolf on July 27, 2005, 06:42:46 AM
the prototype was MUCH better will post pictures later...wolf

Can't wait!

fearsjlwolf

2000 houston auto show ;D

fearsjlwolf

more ;)

fearsjlwolf

last ones

Khyron

Nice rear shot :thumbsup:

and the back of the car isn't bad too ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

fearsjlwolf