News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Interior

Started by skip68, October 09, 2005, 03:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If your interior was trashed what would you do?

Restore to stock
10 (90.9%)
Upgrade/Customize
1 (9.1%)
Or 50/50
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 16, 2005, 03:44:55 PM

skip68

Just want some feedback to see what other charger lovers think ??? :-\
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Troy

What I would do really doesn't matter when it comes to your car... :D

Do what you want. I'd go with stock because I like it, it helps resale value (if you ever sell), and custom/aftermarket isn't necessarily cheaper and sometimes it doesn't look as good. I've seen some good stuff out there but also a lot of good ideas gone wrong. Check out some of the previous threads on the subject.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

skip68

Thanks Troy for your input and this site. :icon_smile_big: I will never sale this car(EVER)! I've sold some others and might be picking up a 70 with the intent to sale but not my baby. I've looked to long and hard to find a 68 solid, complete, truly rust free car that was cheap. I do agree about good ideas gone wrong, for I've had a few. I was just thinking of making the car more plush without taking the class away from the car and/or the value. :-\ I'll look up some other threads like you say. Thank you sir :icon_smile:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JimShine

I prefer the stock look. The only mod I would do is add headrests if you don't already have them. I love the '68 2 tone pleated style seats.

derailed

I agree with Jimshine, headrest are a cool factory option and a good safety feature as well.

bull

I also like the stock look and would keep it that way if it were me. I have seen some custom interiors on '68s that look very nice (such as the silver Viper '68) but you have to do a damn good job to make them look nice IMO whereas the stock interior would be much easier and cheaper for a novice.

tipopiola

stock.  I changed a couple things like the shifter knob and some cool floor mats with the R/T logo embroidered onto them, but thats it.  In the end, its your ride and you can and should do what you want.  Good luck, Tipopiola :icon_smile_big:

skip68

:icon_smile_cool: Well thanks for opinions guys. I'm going to keep the stock interior look, I like it anyway. "BUT" I may change the shifter?    Chuck................................