News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ever see this color combo?

Started by 1BAD68, July 26, 2005, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

ChargerHound69

Does a green vinyl top go with it? 

golden73

Lowprofile

I like it....Different is Cool!  The price ain't bad either.....but then again, its ebay. :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Dale The Bold

I'm guessing the car was originally green.

Not bad, though.   I've thought about doing an "impossible" color combination on a '68.  
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Sinister68

Hmmm...my car was originally white with a green gator grain vinyl top.  I thought I'd found my car's twin!  :P ;D
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

MoparYoungGun

No, can't say that I have. It's not bad, definitley different but not bad.

chargermad890

I've seen a couple but without the stripe

psykicpup

Quote from: Dale The Bold on July 26, 2005, 07:38:45 PM
I'm guessing the car was originally green.

Not bad, though.   I've thought about doing an "impossible" color combination on a '68.  

thought the same thing green car but white interior I'd guess
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

JimShine

I have one minus the vinyl top. It is a 318 car with factory tach! The green interior is rather dark, looks black from a distance. Right now it is primered, but will be going back to WW1.

69_500

Anyone ever seen a Y4 Gold Charger with Blue interior? How about an A4 silver Charger with blue interior? Or a Y2 Yellow Charger with Green interior?