News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what daytona's do you know of for sale?

Started by mtr, March 16, 2008, 08:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtr

only complete one I see ready to cruise is the yellow one in San diego for 175000, know of any others for sale? if so, where and how much?

daytonalo

mtr

WINGMAN

You can arm wrestle Danny for mine or if your cheep just go to toys R us and pick up one.  :icon_smile_big:  Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

mtr

Quote from: WINGMAN on March 16, 2008, 08:32:53 PM
   You can arm wrestle Danny for mine or if your cheep just go to toys R us and pick up one.  :icon_smile_big:  Jay.

what do you have?
how much are you asking?

WINGMAN

I have a Numbers matching 440 auto Daytona with 36k on the clock, fender tag broadcast sheet, full history, never wrecked ,R4 black guts, white wing, runs very good. Been on the speed channel if you can find the old link hear.  :icon_smile_big: Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

Aero426

Quote from: mtr on March 16, 2008, 08:18:08 PM
no, just frugal and thrifty.

I understand there is a nice Charger 500 for sale in Arizona.

mtr

Quote from: DougSchellinger on March 16, 2008, 09:45:32 PM

yea, im looking for a wing car, thanks though.

daytonalo

There is a wing car on Craigslist cheap , 93 Honda with tall wing !! :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mtr

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 17, 2008, 08:43:50 AM
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,40902.0.html
:ahum:

what? I attempted to find one under 100k and there is nothing but literally basket cases. So what do you do? you have to adjust your parameters if you want to find one. Do you not understand? It's quite simple.

Aero426

Quote from: mtr on March 17, 2008, 07:00:49 AM

"Frugal", "thrifty", and "wing car" are words that are not typically associated with one another.

mtr

Quote from: DougSchellinger on March 17, 2008, 09:07:34 AM

"Frugal", "thrifty", and "wing car" are words that are not typically associated with one another.

No, you are wrong. My frugalness allowed me to save for the car I wanted.

Aero426

How long have you been searching for the right car?

mtr

Quote from: DougSchellinger on March 17, 2008, 09:17:57 AM

How long have you been searching for the right car?

since 1997. Yes, im old, and slow, but the longer i search the more my daytona fund grows.

moparstuart

Quote from: mtr on March 17, 2008, 09:16:16 AM
Quote from: DougSchellinger on March 17, 2008, 09:07:34 AM

Me too ,I guess I just havent been frugal enought to own a real wing car! Chased the prices for years though!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mtr

Me too ,I guess I just havent been frugal enought to own a real wing car! Chased the prices for years though!

well i will say the longer i wait the more the fund grows, only problem is the values grow too, hence why ive decided to bite the bullet and just suck it up and accept they are not getting any cheaper and its time to just find the one i want and quit waiiting for the perfect one to come along. As long as it is a 4 speed ill be happy.

PocketThunder

Quote from: mtr on March 17, 2008, 09:01:52 AM

what? I attempted to find one under 100k and there is nothing but literally basket cases. So what do you do? you have to adjust your parameters if you want to find one. Do you not understand? It's quite simple.

I just thought it was odd that you started a new thread basically asking the same question.   :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mtr

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 17, 2008, 10:29:39 AM
Quote from: mtr on March 17, 2008, 09:01:52 AM

I just thought it was odd that you started a new thread basically asking the same question.   :Twocents:

oh, sorry. This thread is for a complete, running car, previous one was looking for a needle in a hay stack but that car doesnt exist. Thanks though.

6pkrunner

Are you shoveling enough into the savings fund to stay ahead of inflation? Growth is good but if the absolute value today has less buying power than last year's total, a lot of tail chasing is happening. And while the market is showing some fraying around the edges, wingcars may not come to qualify as frugal purchases or cheap possessions. Well I guess everything is relative. My cheap isn't the same as Warren Buffett's or Bill Gates' cheap. Those that have wingcars at this time are mostly economy resilient and can weather the storm.
But one never knows what lies in the garage next door. Good luck.

PocketThunder

PocketThunder

PocketThunder

PocketThunder

PocketThunder