News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chevy Ramcharger

Started by Charger Aficionado, October 10, 2005, 12:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

On ebay...   4581446871
Is it a Chevy or a Dodge?

TruckDriver

:scared: :puke: :icon_bs: :image_294343:

The ONLY thing I like about it is the paint job.......... Another person with to much time on there hands :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Charger_Fan

Heh...even the rims sorta go with each end. 15" in the back for the Ramcharger & big bling rims in front for the Yukon end. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerBill

Life is a highway...

RD

I HATE THE PERSON THAT DID THAT.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TheGhost

I have only one thing to say to the owner....

WHY? :o :'(
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

RD

its a mexican ramcharger, straight from south of the border.  I was wondering why he stated 1995 ram wagon, lol.  amazing, simply amazing.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Steve P.

I like it..   I have pics. somewhere of a Ramburban at last years MATS.. It was good looking and something Mopar SHOULD have built themselves... 

I know Bull will like that 05' Charger front end!!  Hehehehehe.......
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

RD

Steve P.

The Ram-bur-charger was a cool truck.. The frame was suburban and the back side doors are, but the rear is Ramcharger.. It is also a duelly...  Makes for one hell of a tow vehicle.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

RD