News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

500 and counting

Started by mustanghater, July 26, 2005, 06:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

500 and counting :o last week it was little over 200!
glad to see some  more people new and old. now more old people are coming back some with new names others with old but the good thing is that some people who we don't like ,not saying any names (unholydarkness) ,have not found their way back. I'm happy to see this site replacing the old and outdated one.
some of us have cars, some of us don't(me), and some of us dream about them. but we all have one thing in common, we all have charger fever and I hope it spreads. lets try to get this up to 11,000 like the old one.

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

I just noticed that this is my longest post ever,I realy need a life...and a job :cheers:
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

RD

loser, get a job! thanks for the update dweeb!  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_tongue:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

AKcharger

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

Drache

careful how you post! Otherwise you might get the "Flagrant Poster" tag like which is under mine and Silver R/T's name! You might also have your post count reset to 1 like ours as well! lol  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Wakko

I thought you were talking about Drache and Ghotse's post count...
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Drache

Quote from: Wakko on July 26, 2005, 10:35:26 PM
I thought you were talking about Drache and Ghotse's post count...

No it was mine and Silver R/T's post counts which were recent to 1. I'm not sure why I got mine back and he didn't though but I didn't really pressure Troy to find out.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

69_500

I was wondering how many people were going to get tagged as Flagrant posters on this board. I know that there was quite a few that I would have tagged that way on the old board.

Drache

Quote from: 69_500 on July 27, 2005, 07:31:59 PM
I was wondering how many people were going to get tagged as Flagrant posters on this board. I know that there was quite a few that I would have tagged that way on the old board.

Hey I represent that remake! No wait... I mean resent that remark! :D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mefirst

Quote from: Drache on July 26, 2005, 10:36:59 PM
No it was mine and Silver R/T's post counts which were recent to 1. I'm not sure why I got mine back and he didn't though but I didn't really pressure Troy to find out.

TROY :haha: You need to :scope: this out :icon_smile_wink:

Troy

Quote from: Mefirst on July 27, 2005, 09:13:07 PM
Quote from: Drache on July 26, 2005, 10:36:59 PM

TROY :haha: You need to :scope: this out :icon_smile_wink:

I'm fully aware of it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Drache

Aw Da... back down to one post I go again.... :smilie_help:

I swear boss it's not what it sounds like!  :bawling:

Looks like I'm gonna get busted by the big man again...  :police: :smash:

I swear boss I'm innocent!  :engel016:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

andy74

how the hell can you guys have 3-4 hundred posts in a week?dont you ever sleep,work or eat?

Drache

Quote from: andy74 on July 28, 2005, 02:00:46 PM
how the hell can you guys have 3-4 hundred posts in a week?dont you ever sleep,work or eat?

We sleep for only an hour at a time, our money comes from trust funds, and we have a mini fridge and a microwave next to the computer! DUH!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

chargermad890

anyone know how many members there were on the old site I cant seem to remember ???

chargermad890

nevermind.... should have read the rest of the first post ;)

69_500

So that is how you guys get so many post. I need to move the computer downstairs to the kitchen, next to the bathroom. That way I'll be within 10' of everything important. The stove, microwave, sink, fridge, bathroom, and most of all the garage door which the Charger is directly behind that door.

KMPX2

41husk

Do you guys realy care how many post you have or like me would you rather be on the Charger site than talk to your wife :icon_smile_tongue:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

chargermad890

my guess is 1000 by september....    maybe :)

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum