News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looks like the FBI's getting desperate.

Started by Charger_Fan, October 10, 2005, 05:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerBill

How can you hold someone's past against them anyway? Smart decision...
Life is a highway...

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 10, 2005, 05:36:45 PM
How can you hold someone's past against them anyway? Smart decision...
Very true, good post.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Shakey

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 10, 2005, 05:36:45 PM
How can you hold someone's past against them anyway?

Smoking some grass in the past - no big deal.

Child molesters getting out of jail and moving into my neighbourhood - no thanks. 

I would hold that against someone forever.

'CUDA360

I have to say that I am against that..
The FBI has to be held at a higher standard and anyone who used drugs that much need not apply.

My Mentor is Rush Limbaugh and he never used any drugs that........

On second thought maybe a little grass in colledge wasn't so bad, as long as they didn't inhale :icon_smile_dead:

Charger Aficionado

Good, now maybe they'll hire me:

ChargerBill

Quote from: Shakey on October 10, 2005, 06:38:11 PM
Child molesters getting out of jail and moving into my neighbourhood - no thanks.  

I would hold that against someone forever.

No doubt.

I was talking in context of the topic at hand...smoking pot.
Life is a highway...

4402tuff4u

Back in 1985 I took the FBI exams and passed them and went through the whole Special Agent program application procedure, was interviewed by six Special Agents in a room 8 hours of questioning and took a lie detector test- passed all that including a blood test and they tested my hair too. Two months later I had an appointment at Quantico, Va for assignment and orientation to the academy. On one of the enlisting forms they asked me if I was willing to move my family to Va or any other place on my own expense and immediately sell my house. I answered "no" to both. They dropped me like a hot potatoe and they were pissed. Since I know spanish, I was not guarantee I was going to remain here in the States (most likely Colombia or some drug infested country) and my wife did not want me to join anyway - it was a good and clean way out! 

It sounds like they would probably take me now given the circumstances. Too late, too old.     

It's a great career for a single women or men. You get to travel alot, meet alot of people, steady work, job security as long as you dont FU, but alot of long hours, no family or social life. Cirlce of friends is small. You start not trusting alot of people around you -  I started getting that feeling just in the small time (1 1/2 yrs) I was involved with them.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

psykicpup

Actually it makes sense to me - no one is ever harmed by having a little empathy with those they have to deal with

Thats one of the reasons I got my job- dealing with people struggling with their bills a lot of the time - because I have had money problems myself in the past
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 11, 2005, 09:44:49 AM
You start not trusting alot of people around you -   I started getting that feeling just in the small time (1 1/2 yrs) I was involved with them.
I've always kinda wondered if that would be the case. I can imagine that it would be hard not to be that way when the job pretty much consumes your whole life.

BigBlockSam

i can't beleive that with all the hardcore drugs out there. that people are dieing from.  that pot is still an issue   :shruggy:
  pass me the bong  O0
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img