News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nickelback - All the Right Reasons

Started by bull, October 10, 2005, 10:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargerguy74

Quote from: volk68 on October 14, 2005, 08:41:47 PM
Quote from: Chargerguy74 on October 11, 2005, 05:48:30 AM
I'm still stuck in the 88-94 grunge

Glad I'm not the only one :icon_smile_approve:   Give me the Smashing Pumpkins any day of the week...greatest alt-rock band of all time in my book.

I liked Nickleback when I first heard them, but that sound only worked for their first single.   Everything else sounds exactly the same, and it got old really quick.   I think they suck.

LOL, all I listen to at work are my nirvana and smashing pumpkins cds
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

volk68

LOL. 

I have a pretty solid collection of alt-rock in my iTunes library at work...one of the advantages of working in radio :icon_smile_big:

Ponch ®

i thought soundgarden was the superior grunge band.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Johnny SixPack

What about Mudhoney?

Or Screaming Trees?

Tad?

No Alice in Chains?

I remember the first time I saw the video for, "We Die Young", and thinking that there was hope for music again.

But you knew a real change was coming once, "Smells like Teen Spirit", hit.

Something to cut the OPPin', Bell Biv Devoe-ing New Kids on the Block out of the limelight.

Back when MTV actually stood for Music TeleVision.

Now it's more like: Mind-numbing, Tasteless Vitriol.

Christ, do they even play music videos anymore?
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Ponch ®

AIC - definetly up there too. Jerry Cantrell is the man - he made that band.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

andy74

rage against the machine - now there is a good band

69bananabeast

Ultimate Grunge - Nirvana

It's too bad Courtney Killed him..

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

CFMopar

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 11, 2005, 12:38:20 AM
Nickleback is good heavy rock , decent band , the front is a 67 T bird & the rear is a 69 Charger

I wouldnt call them heavy rock.

They got a few songs I dont mind. That tribute song to dime bag is pretty cool off the new album.

The new disturbed album is awsome
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

mustanghater

I'd rather listen to Queens Of The Stone Age because 1) there awsome in concert,2) they have good songs,3) the lead singers not gay.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

RECHRGD

I'll probably never see the album cover.  I'm 57 and good music stopped for me around '75.  Give me the Doors, CCR, Rolling Stones, Cream and I'm back in '60's heaven.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

69bananabeast

Dave Ghrol (sp?)  has just gone down over the years .    Career Peaked with Nirvana, Had a pretty good Band  in the Foo Fighters ubt towards end slid down a little , and  hit a new low with Queers of the Stone age.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)