News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thanks to Jerry, I have sound!!!!

Started by 69chargerboy, March 27, 2008, 10:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerboy

I wanted to post a couple pics of my test fit of my new dual speaker mount for my 69 Charger. One of our members, Jerry (74 Sport) made a dual 3 1/2 speaker mount out of aluminum for me a little while ago. So, If anyone wants a nice custom dual speaker mount for their 69 Charger, or any early MoPar, give Jerry a ring! :2thumbs: :cheers:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29226.0.html
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

PocketThunder

That is pretty cool.  What are you doing for the radio?  Original or rebuilt or aftermarket???
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger1973

Ah I see my pics arent coming up in that other thread anymore.  I will dig them up and repost.  I am very happy with the one he made for me.

Charger1973

I still dont have any speakers installed either.   :icon_smile_blackeye:

69chargerboy

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 07, 2008, 04:10:25 PM
That is pretty cool.  What are you doing for the radio?  Original or rebuilt or aftermarket???

I'm thinking of going a whole other direction with the stereo system. So far, the only thing I'm having done is rebuilding my AM radio to the AM/Fm ipod and upgrade amp conversion from Tayman electric. They do quality conversions for a couple bucks cheaper than S&M. Thanks to Pete (autodynamics) for the Tayman hookup!
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

andy74

that looks great, gives me an idea of how to do mine,i have one in the dash spot and another above the glove box,sounds kind of shitty-time to get the hole saw out!