News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New home, new 5 word thread.......>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 11:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgold69

72chargerSE

skip68

by OldMoparz' wild animal avatars,  :icon_smile_big:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TUFCAT

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TUFCAT

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TUFCAT

mikepmcs

cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit she is. Hallelujah. Holy sh%$. Where's the Tylenol?

I couldn't resist. :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

400/6/PAC

71ChallengeHer

oldgold69

TUFCAT

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

TUFCAT

skip68

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

moparstuart

skip68

the quite impressive "Puss-n-Boots",

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

moparstuart

oldgold69